Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Diamond Professional vs Pro-Am
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

02-15-2018, 10:45 PM

This is the last downstairs install i did which involved lowering down the stairs 2 Diamond 7ft bar tables @ 950lbs each.
Attached Images

Old
  (#32)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

02-15-2018, 10:49 PM

The stairs going down was behind the stairs going up, and in the middle of the building.
Attached Images

Old
  (#33)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

02-15-2018, 11:12 PM

I parked my 24" box truck on the street, with the back end of the truck lined up with the ouside door entry way. Lined the dolly up with the stairs, connected to 25" ratchet straps together, running the strap through the steps of the stairs going up, connected that end to the dolly. Then ran the strap out the door and into my truck, all the way up to where i have a 3,500lb winch mounted to the floor. Then, with my wireless remote in hand, i pushed the dolly over the top step, line it up with the ramp, and payed out the winch and lowered the table down the stairs until it was off the ramp. Unhooked, the strap and repeated the process again, by myself...LOL

Old
  (#34)
JohnnyOzone
AzB Silver Member
JohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-16-2018, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realkingcobra View Post
I parked my 24" box truck on the street, with the back end of the truck lined up with the ouside door entry way. Lined the dolly up with the stairs, connected to 25" ratchet straps together, running the strap through the steps of the stairs going up, connected that end to the dolly. Then ran the strap out the door and into my truck, all the way up to where i have a 3,500lb winch mounted to the floor. Then, with my wireless remote in hand, i pushed the dolly over the top step, line it up with the ramp, and payed out the winch and lowered the table down the stairs until it was off the ramp. Unhooked, the strap and repeated the process again, by myself...LOL
How do you fit a 3500 lb. winch into a 24 inch truck?

Walk among the living

Old
  (#35)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

02-16-2018, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOzone View Post
Pretty sure his "truck" with the winch is his pick-up(or whatever his work truck is). Am i close 'king?

Old
  (#36)
buckshotshoey
AzB Silver Member
buckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond repute

02-16-2018, 06:22 AM

Quote:

Playing cue...Predator Icon 1-1 ...FormallyTiger Onyx tip. Now Morri hard.
Playing cue...Viking Millennium (VM25) Everest tip
Jump/break...Players S-PJB5

"Second place is just another way of saying FIRST PLACE LOSER"

Old
  (#37)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

02-16-2018, 08:37 AM

Quote:
2003 E550 Ford 24 foot box truck, 24'....is that better?

Old
  (#38)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

02-16-2018, 08:41 AM

Quote:
I have a winch mounted in my 24" Tonka truck to for playing outside with my grandkids, use it to pull their RC trucks out of the mud!!!

Old
  (#39)
JohnnyOzone
AzB Silver Member
JohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyOzone has a reputation beyond repute

02-16-2018, 06:58 PM

Quote:
I have a winch mounted in my 24" Tonka truck to for playing outside with my grandkids, use it to pull their RC trucks out of the mud!!!
you know what?.......i believe you!

its always interesting to see how you do things

i would just line the stairwell with mattresses and let gravity do the work

Walk among the living

Old
  (#40)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

02-16-2018, 08:45 PM

Quote:
you know what?.......i believe you!

its always interesting to see how you do things

i would just line the stairwell with mattresses and let gravity do the work
That just ends up costing to many problems, because then the buyer says to get that broken piece of shit out of here....then, you have to drag it back UP the stairs!!!

Old
  (#41)
JohnnyOzone
AzB Silver Member

02-17-2018, 07:22 AM

Quote:
That just ends up costing to many problems, because then the buyer says to get that broken piece of shit out of here....then, you have to drag it back UP the stairs!!!
Yeah, but if its in smaller pieces, how hard could it be?

Walk among the living

Old
  (#42)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

02-17-2018, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Yeah, but if its in smaller pieces, how hard could it be?
Well, i guess that would depend on how old the person is that has to keep walking up and down those damn stairs!!!

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: