Canada Billiard Black Crown ll

call shot

Call Shot
Just curious if any of the mechanics have any experience with these tables. How is the quality compared with top of the line Diamionds, Brunswicks and Olhausens. In Canada Diamond are tough to get. Mika Immonen filmed his instruction series on one. I had one 30 year experinced mechanic tell me they are excellent quality but I would appreciate other view points. I don`t want debate on who`s better Diamond or Brunswick, I just wnat your expert thoughts on this table. Thanks very much for your anticipated responses. Here is a link:http://www.canadabillard.com/english/html/produits/html/blacro2.shtml

T-Dawg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Call shot,and I`am not a mechanic,but from playing in Montreal area,I know they are a solid long lasting table, made of cheap components in order to cut throut the competitors.They play half decent if the rails are upgraded and pockets are tightned.Should be a lot on the market very soon!

LCCS

Silver Member
table

I have worked on them and they are junk. They do not compare to a gold crown or Diamond cheap rubber press board and angles cut wrong from the factory. Even the base is not solid. I would stay away and buy a used gold crown if money is a factor.:thumbup: