2018 AZ Billiards Straight Pool Challenge!

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
88 today. Really tight table. Made great combo and broke rack same time but cueball got kicked to side. Really unlucky day overall. Played great whole night but balls just did not cooperate. I am now really inspired to shoot 14.1. I Have 14.1 ranking tournament next weekend and I feel really confident. I feel my late rack patterns and cueball control are getting better every day :).

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
88 today. Really tight table. Made great combo and broke rack same time but cueball got kicked to side. Really unlucky day overall. Played great whole night but balls just did not cooperate. I am now really inspired to shoot 14.1. I Have 14.1 ranking tournament next weekend and I feel really confident. I feel my late rack patterns and cueball control are getting better every day :).

It's raining 70s and 80s for you. You'll do great! :thumbup:

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member

Dammit....Now i have to step it back up to overtake you my friend !!

Great shooting
-Steve

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
97 in a game On 2/11/18 man was I pissed at the shot I missed. Just 3 away of getting another hundo under my belt.

BayGene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The death of a thousand cuts

24! At a ball increase every two weeks Mosconi can rest easy.

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
Ran at least 55 (counted 42 + 13) on Friday, March 2, 2018. I don't know how many I ran before the first full three racks. On the final rack, I missed the ball before the break ball because I tried to cheat the pocket a little. Ran against a local on an 8-foot table with generous pockets.

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This weekend I plan to practice 14.1 and I will record my practice. Hopefully some decent runs will occur :wink::wink2: If that is the case I will upload it and post the link :)

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This weekend I plan to practice 14.1 and I will record my practice. Hopefully some decent runs will occur :wink::wink2: If that is the case I will upload it and post the link :)

I didnt practice as much as I would like to, didnt feel well during weekend. Anyway I was able to run at least 72 which I have on camera, I will upload it to youtube. I will post the link later ;)
Edit-here is the link to the vid:
https://youtu.be/UzjLLQsipDM

Last edited:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Results are coming in a little slow this year. I had a 41 in league. By some horrible confusion/error, ALL of the tables in the room now have 4 3/8-inch pockets. A high run paradise it is not. On the other hand, if you like to play one pocket ....

A new addition on Apr 14th: 47 in a different league with easier table.

Last edited:

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark me down for a 25 in a match on 3-25. Not a real big number, but now I have a target!

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I'm not sure if John Schmidt is on AZB anymore but if so add him to the list with a 353 on 3/28/18.... Now that's a run !!

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Alex Lely (plague) had a 307 on Feb. 20th -- see the related thread.