3C near Colorado Springs CO

pacemonster

"Billiard" Mike
Silver Member
I will be going to Colorado Springs CO in May. Would like to play some 3C billiards while I'm there. Will be the first time for me visiting CO. Are there any places to play near Colorado Springs? I've managed to find a room or private residence everywhere I've traveled so far and have met a lot of great people along the way. Hoping to do the same here.

Thanks.
Mike

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be going to Colorado Springs CO in May. Would like to play some 3C billiards while I'm there. Will be the first time for me visiting CO. Are there any places to play near Colorado Springs? I've managed to find a room or private residence everywhere I've traveled so far and have met a lot of great people along the way. Hoping to do the same here.

Thanks.
Mike

If you are willing to drive a little we have 2 3C tables at the Greeley senior center. One is a heated Gabriels with Simonis cloth and the other is an unheated older Brunswick 'convertible' table that was converted back to 3C with the original 3C rails, new rubber and, since it is unheated, Royal Pro cloth. You can play all day for a $3 drop-in fee. If you want, pm me and I'll arrange to be there.

There is also a semi-private table at a place called Burn's Pub. It is in a downstairs room from the Pub (which has very good food) and while not open to the public, John the owner is pretty generous about letting people play. I'd call ahead. You can pm me for the phone number. Or, if you look for it on Google it is part of a little complex called Hilltop Inn.

Burns is a lot closer to CO Springs, but there you might end up just shooting by yourself. At the Greeley senior center you will most likely find people to play - particularly if you let us know you're coming. There are some decent players who play there with the best being our own 12squared, Dave Gross.

Hope this helps.

Salamander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks.
Mike

I just happen you see your post, even though I do not play 3c. I noticed Colorado Springs in your post.

Anyway, Antique Billiards here in Colorado Springs has 2 3c tables. I believe they are 10 footers. I'm told that they play rather slow for 3c. There are several people that play 3c here in town. Mooseman here on AZbilliards plays 3c. Anyway, hope that helps and enjoy your visit.

pacemonster

"Billiard" Mike
Silver Member
Thank you both for the info. I will try my best to find a game if I get a chance. Looking forward to the trip. I will look into all of the spots recommended.