Willie Speed

JoeyC71176

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone else on here play with one? I picked one up last week and man, I am impressed.. Very simple plain Jane merry widow with bacote and spalted maple.. Beautiful wood grain.. The shaft wood he uses is fantastic. Very straight, tight grain.. Even at 12.5 mm I didn't get a lot of squirt .. I am very pleased. Everyone who handled it overestimated value. That's saying something..

Last edited:

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
His cues play really good......they play so good I let a friend borrow mine that I got from Willie and he won't give it back. He needed a cue until he got a new tip put on his and that was over a year ago. I'm just glad that someone is using it.

I had two different people want to buy mine, a Dufferin conversion, for over double what I paid for it from Willie. One guys offer was almost triple and I turned them both down.

swilliespeed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Took me a while. Had to find the pics. Here they are.

Attachments

• IMG_0782.jpg
    IMG_0782.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_0779.jpg
    IMG_0779.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 427

stlerdave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
conversion

Willie did me a conversion and Ive played with it since the day I got it. great cue, and a even better guy!:grin:

hustler4483

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Willie is working on a cue for me now, he may be one of the nicest guys I've spoken with related to pool. He is a class act all the way.