Okinawa Japan Pool Rooms

okinawarob

Registered
Pool is huge on Okinawa. If you are going to be stationed on Okinawa with the US Military please bring your pool cues!

The OkiNawa Pocket Billiard Club (ONPC) hosts tournaments at several rooms across the island. Here are a few rooms to know.
All rooms only have 9 foot tables. Some bars have really bad, very old 7 foot tables.

Wave, Ace, Nya, Gut's, Kiss, Seaport, Safety, Dandy II, Tigre, D's, Grade, Baata I, Baata II, Hustler I, Hustler II, Cloth, Fighter, Bridge, Blue Ribbon, Roots, Rocky.
These locations host events as a group with ranking points for the end of the year event and often bring World Class Pro's for challenge matches.

Other rooms off the top of my head are Mets, Ginowan Cue, Agree, Hard Reef, Pool Hole, New Okinawa, Hawaii, Sepia, and many others total about 100 places to play on a 69 mile x 11 miles island, 300 if you include the one crap table bar locations and the base clubs.

I've lived here for 25 years so contact me if you are on your way and bring your diamond tables to sell them!

FuManchu

Not a Pro Player
Silver Member
I was stationed in Okinawa back in 2006. I used to come in there all the time with Josh Duncan. You had a bartender back then that played decent that i gambled with all the time. Your place was awesome. I definitely recommend it to anyone that goes to Oki.