Be careful with Luisito Valo Orders

Mitec

Be careful when doing business with Luisito Valo. I´m waiting for my cue since last year. The promised delivery date was July 2017. In september he told me that he isnt able to deliver the cue with the agreed specification.
At the time I thought to myself, before I get nothing later, I tried to find a solution and changed my wood to another wood he had an stock. After this he promised to deliver in October after this in November and since 11/2017 I didnt get any reply or response of tons of mails from me.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
where do people find these cue makers anyway and even think of having them do a job for you thats out a year away and pay them money in advance. when there are so many that do what they say and make superb cues and repairs.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
where do people find these cue makers anyway and even think of having them do a job for you thats out a year away and pay them money in advance. when there are so many that do what they say and make superb cues and repairs.

Many are found in the “Shady Cuemaker Forum”

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
as of now he has stolen your money. call or email again and tell him he has 3 days to contact you and refund your money or you are going to file felony criminal charges for fraud and theft.
and then you will contact the feds and file charges for mail fraud.
and immediately after that will start a small claims lawsuit and attach anything he own when you win and will have it confiscated.

start the ball rolling or you get nowhere after too long.

all this assuming he lives too far aways for you go go to his doorstep first.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
as of now he has stolen your money. call or email again and tell him he has 3 days to contact you and refund your money or you are going to file felony criminal charges for fraud and theft.
and then you will contact the feds and file charges for mail fraud.
and immediately after that will start a small claims lawsuit and attach anything he own when you win and will have it confiscated.

start the ball rolling or you get nowhere after too long.

all this assuming he lives too far aways for you go go to his doorstep first.

He lives in the Philippines, so good luck with any of the above suggestions.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
This is the problem with buying on the cheap, and buying over there... You expect delivery, and probably are going to expect Szamboti / Balabushka quality for a 350 dollar cue made with a pocket knife....

Good luck with that.....

JV

blackpearlmaker

Caliper User......
Silver Member
As far as i know Luisito Valo is just a financier, he has some people working for him to make cues, and yes hes from Philippines from Bulacan i heard and new to cuemaking world, at first business is good, sold cues around the globe in low prices with intricate designs and exotic wood, almost everyweek cues goes out, just imagine, lots of orders, when problem of cues arises since mostly sold oversea and lots of back jobs need to fix, thats the start of more drama, bottomline buyers suffers, cuemaker hard to contact or no more communication, as a result expect Filipino cuemakers again in bad image....Always same cycle as usual and nothings new, just the name...

And i as always said to the past issue on Pinoy cuemakers who have an issue, i just hope everything will be fix and the cuemaker do the right thing..

BTW, im also a pinoy cuemaker....

Last edited:

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did the op buy from a non AZBilliards member?

If he is a member, lets go get em.

If not a member, why whine here? You could have conversed with members here BEFORE getting ripped off, not after.

2andOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I waited 5 years for my cue from Paul Mottey. Southwests are much more than that. there is nothing wrong with waiting long for a cue. (in my opinion, any good maker that can promise a cue inside a year is questionable.).

you just have to do your homework and be willing to wait.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
if the maker told you it was going to be 5 years then fine. but if you waited 5 years and he had said one year then he is dishonest. especially if you had more money up than a token deposit.

once the maker refuses to accept calls or emails then he has become a thief unless he proves otherwise. and if he goes past the time he promised delivery you are entitled to a full refund. as he has broken his end of the contract.
and if he doesnt return your money then he is indeed a thief.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I waited 5 years for my cue from Paul Mottey. Southwests are much more than that. there is nothing wrong with waiting long for a cue. (in my opinion, any good maker that can promise a cue inside a year is questionable.).

you just have to do your homework and be willing to wait.

SW doesn’t take deposits to get on the waitlist.

Once your cues number comes up you pay deposit if you still want it, then it typically takes 6-12 months at most.

So that’s sorta not the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk