Why Efren is the greatest.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ooops... He did it again... This is a third spectacular winning shot on the last ball I've seen during his farewell tour in Germany. Efren is just unbelievable talent and the best example of smartness and all the other needed abilities for those who loves the game of pool!
Thanks for sharing:smile:

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Thanks

I had to go back and watch the entire match!:thumbup:

I have just recently started playing in boots, due to riding a motorcycle to the pool hall.
I thought of Earl and his ankle weights and had to agree that the extra weight did help with a solid foundation. Then I watch this and see Earl wearing Work Boots.:eek: Looks like he has a towel taped to his grip over the wrap as well. Don't see me trying that one in the near future. Then again maybe...................;)

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
I hear you, but with Efren's limited experience in straight pool, I'll still give best all around to Luther Lassiter and Mike Sigel.

All the best,
WW

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I hear you, but with Efren's limited experience in straight pool, I'll still give best all around to Luther Lassiter and Mike Sigel.

All the best,
WW

I'd take Efren in One-Pocket, 15-ball rotation, Banks and 8-Ball against those two.

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd take Efren in One-Pocket, 15-ball rotation, Banks and 8-Ball against those two.

I'd take Efren....to dinner

FwjGWPCknaTAQGnPE8h9VaEG0uG-dtKmxXIdVt3NjZg

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok by me!

Having never watched all the greats in their prime playing the same game with the same equipment, I have trouble knowing who the greatest is. But, if is going to be any one, then Efren is a good choice.

Shot after shot, game after game, match after match, tournament after tournament, year after year and decade after decade. All through it, Efren is the same Efren, win or loose, a humble winner, and never a sore, complaining and excuse making looser.

An excellent example to the rest of the bunch of pro players on how to be a professional pool player. Young pros take notice!

It will be interesting to see where Shane ends up in 20 years.

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone care to comment on how this shot was made? The hit was too fast to see what the cue ball actually did during contact.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Thanks

I had to go back and watch the entire match!:thumbup:

I have just recently started playing in boots, due to riding a motorcycle to the pool hall.
I thought of Earl and his ankle weights and had to agree that the extra weight did help with a solid foundation. Then I watch this and see Earl wearing Work Boots.:eek: Looks like he has a towel taped to his grip over the wrap as well. Don't see me trying that one in the near future. Then again maybe...................;)

I also watched the entire match. Many thanks for posting this...:)

Pangit

Banned
He may very well be the greatest...but it's impossible to compare players from different eras. Greenleaf and Worst were also great players by all reports.

I just wish someone would give Efren a comb.