Very surprised no one has been talking about this

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm looking to know if anyone knows the " real story " about this, possibly someone who was there?

So, about a day or two ago I was reading about this on Facebook. This info came directly from Richie Rich and Cray Erica and others there. It's about the fight between Richie, Erica, and our own Big Truck ( Ray ). So everyone is at this tournament ( forget the name but it was either in Houston or Louisiana - sorry but it's not important really ). So the prearranged deal was supposedly this - Big Truck was going to stream the one pocket portion of the event, and of course charging whatever for the stream. Crazy Erica was to stream the 9 ball portion of the event ( for free as always. According to Richie this was the arrangement for quite some time and it was even posted on his FACEBOOK page.

So Big Truck confronts Erica and does not want her to stream because she is doing it for free and he thinks somehow it is hurting his business. This is the second year for the event and Erica had started it herself streaming last year. For whatever reason Ray is asked if he would like to stream a portion ( one pocket ) this year. So they have a loud confrontation about this. Then roughly 20 minutes later allegedly Big Truck goes over and smashes Erica's and Richie's equipment ( lab top and camera ( breaks the equipment and renders it totally useless - unclear exactly the " smashing " part but supposedly totally inoperable . Erica had to use her phone for the rest of her streaming. This was a huge issue of course and once again supposedly - per Richie - Big Truck is no longer welcome there per management .

Anyway I'm wondering what the outcome of this was and the exact circumstances of everything as I haven't heard anyone hear speak anything of the incident ( unless I missed it but did go back and check like 4 pages ). I'm not drawing any conclusions till maybe I can hear some more about it, BUT if it did go down as described by both Richie, Erica, and others it sounds really messed up to me. So has does anyone have the skinny on any of this?

Last edited:

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MrW5mUX.gif

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Edit, edit, edit. Ray is the man. But he is welcome to use the ladies room per the POTUS.

Carry on children.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Josh Arieh is top poker pro and a stand up guy he was there and this is what he posted on Richie's Facebook thread about this

Capture.JPG

And FYI Ray streamed this event last year and will be streaming it again this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbb

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i was not there but have to say ray has always been very professional/fair/and cordial to me

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Josh Arieh is top poker pro and a stand up guy he was there and this is what he posted on Richie's Facebook thread about this

View attachment 423520

And FYI Ray streamed this event last year and will be streaming it again this week.

I tend to believe this account of events. Ray seems like a stand up guy to me, very professional and he deserves to be paid for his hard work and investment, be it time and/or equipment. He is a great promoter for the game of pool.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
So a card player out trumps a pool player on what happened? Only on AZB. :rolleyes: Johnnyt

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
So a card player out trumps a pool player on what happened? Only on AZB. :rolleyes: Johnnyt

Johnnyt,

I like you very much for your "Integrity" and you need some info on the pool player involved.

He appeared on Judge Judy or peoples court and lost his pool cue. He got medically ill at a major tournament under very suspicious circumstances to put it as nicely and PC as I can.

comparing the pool player to the poker player analogy is a good rallying cry. But, based on my knowledge of the pool player and none regarding the poker player/ millionaire it would be hard to award more credibility to the pool player over the poker star.

I hope this post helps?

Sincerely,
KD

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Johnnyt,

I like you very much for your "Integrity" and you need some info on the pool player involved.

He appeared on Judge Judy or peoples court and lost his pool cue. He got medically ill at a major tournament under very suspicious circumstances to put it as nicely and PC as I can.

comparing the pool player to the poker player analogy is a good rallying cry. But, based on my knowledge of the pool player and none regarding the poker player/ millionaire it would be hard to award more credibility to the pool player over the poker star.

I hope this post helps?
chie
Sincerely,
KD

I know Richie from when he lived in Tampa, FL and his ex wife. I've played Richie in tournaments. I know exactly who he is. Johnnyt

OLD NO 9

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Wouldn't be a very prudent move on Bigtruck's part, considering I could buy Erica's streaming equipment several times over with pocket change but would have write a check to buy Ray's.