Ideologist

Rivhardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know why or how long Ideologist got banned? Can't PM for update on cue.

Rem_Macs

Banned
Did some research and it looks like he had a big mouth and a lot of opinions about other people and now he's banned. LMFAO...

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Did some research and it looks like he had a big mouth and a lot of opinions about other people and now he's banned. LMFAO...

What happened....I always read his posts.

...for me, this situation is not ideal

larry732

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I always found Patrick knowledgable and interesting. Don't be so quick to form opinions.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member

Patrick is a good dude man
Especially compared to some of the jokers he was into it with
Patrick got banned for a couple of weeks, not a big deal, nothing to get all giddy about

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Pat was in the pool room last week. He's fine. Didn't mention he'd been banned from AZ. Always find Pat interesting. Both in person and on AZ.

Lyn

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I didn't know he was banned. I gotta get out more.
Why don't someone create a sticky that is a running list of those who were banned. It should include the nature of their offense, the day of their incarceration, the day of their release, and where we can send cigarettes and magazines. I know Dick really appreciated the candy. :)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
i didn't know he was banned. I gotta get out more.
Why don't someone create a sticky that is a running list of those who were banned. It should include the nature of their offense, the day of their incarceration, the day of their release, and where we can send cigarettes and magazines. I know dick really appreciated the candy. :)

c/o general delivery

image.jpg

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NS ? ..very good dude there. Responsible for getting Klapp to return money to me directly and apologize to me and promised to send the parts I ordered @ No Charge.

That was about a year ago. That's the last time I had any contact with SK:groucho: Hope he is ok.

-Kat,

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only

He was interested in a Gina I was selling he ended up passing on it but put me in touch with a very interested buyer. I thought that was a pretty great thing to do and I did end up making a sale and a new AZ friend thanks to Patrick.
If we had a dozen more guys like him here on AZ the cue sales would be moving pretty good.I hope they lift his ban soon.

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
I like Patrick as well. You may not like his opinions but he'll give them to you anyway & I'm good with that, he's a straight forward guy, I find that to be a positive quality in people. YMMV

Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've spoken to him. Did a deal with him, there was an issue, not his fault, and he handled it perfectly. Stand up guy, straight shooter as far as I can see.

I don't know what happened here on AZB and didn't ask the last time we spoke. Honestly I don't care as I am not involved, if I were involved I would know it I would think.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Pat is good with me
He has my Anniversary table and is selling it for me

remember even a certain prominent Jphn Barton got barred a time or two
and we all know and love him

prominent.....

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Classic.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I too have had dealings with Patrick and would easily trade a dozen trolls to get him back on the forum. Hopefully Patrick's vacation will be short if not I might get banned so we can hang out and shoot a few games.

There are tables where we get sent during a ban...right?