Highly Recomend - Joe @ Nielsens Bliiards!!!

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently ordered a new case from Joe at Nielsens Billiards and I accidentily ordered a 2x2 instead of the 2x4 that I wanted. The shipping was super fast, communication great and fast.

Just wanted to thank Joe for all his help and recomend him to anyone looking for billiard related items.

Here is his info:

www.joerackem.com

Joe Nielsen

Nielsens Billiards
2601 Taylor Ave.
Springfield, IL 62703
217-585-1660

Thanks again Joe, it was great dealing with you!!!!

Russ.......

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have also had some real good deals with Joe. Super nice guy to talk with on the phone as well.
Jeff

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
one of the good guys!

Joe has good prices and is first rate to deal with. I have dealt with him a few times and been very happy.

Hu

gobrian77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've done a couple of overseas transactions with Joe, and I couldn't have been more satisfied with the way things worked out.:thumbup:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad to hear others have also had a positive experience with Joe!!!

He was really fast at getting the correct case shipped out to me and returning the other one.

:thumbup:

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
Joe went out of his why to help me find some weight bolts that didn't even make him that much money, for that, I now order everything I can from him. Thanks Joe for the hard to find weight bolts....Ron:thumbup:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
I recently ordered a new case from Joe at Nielsens Billiards and I accidentily ordered a 2x2 instead of the 2x4 that I wanted. The shipping was super fast, communication great and fast.

Just wanted to thank Joe for all his help and recomend him to anyone looking for billiard related items.

Here is his info:

www.joerackem.com

Joe Nielsen

Nielsens Billiards
2601 Taylor Ave.
Springfield, IL 62703
217-585-1660

Thanks again Joe, it was great dealing with you!!!!

Russ.......

Well Russ, don't keep us in suspense did he correct the problem and let you send the case back so that you could get what you wanted?

Or what did he do other than send you something you ordered?

Thanks Craig

Dave Mackay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've dealt with Joe for many years now and speak on a regular basis and as everyone says he is a great guy to deal with but now he is also a good friend and i'm looking forward to the day i can get over the pond for a visit.

Both Joe, Kathy, and all the team go out of their way to try and help you, its so good that companies like theirs still exist in this day and age.

I can highly recommend him for all your pool needs.

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
I have dealt with joe on more than one occasions and everything has always went smooth:thumbup:

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Joe and his wife are two of the best people i've dealt with. I ordered some tips from Joe and my order arrived short and I called him and he couldn't get the rest of my tips to me fast enough. I'd recommend him based on my excellent dealings over the last couple of years.

James

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry guys not all his deals are sweet. I bought a rack that was supposed to be solid plastic and it was three peices of wood painted black. It could not make a tight rack with brand new balls. Sure he would let me return it but for a fifteen dollar item, i just left it in a pool room one day as a practical joke and went and bought another one where i cud see it first.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've ordered from Joe and had excellent results. Also used Seyberts and had excellent results.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well Russ, don't keep us in suspense did he correct the problem and let you send the case back so that you could get what you wanted?

Or what did he do other than send you something you ordered?

Thanks Craig

Hi Craig,

I ordered the wrong case!!!

He was extremely helpful in getting that one sent back and the correct one sent out.

Russ......

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry guys not all his deals are sweet. I bought a rack that was supposed to be solid plastic and it was three peices of wood painted black. It could not make a tight rack with brand new balls. Sure he would let me return it but for a fifteen dollar item, i just left it in a pool room one day as a practical joke and went and bought another one where i cud see it first.

Sound like he made a mistake and sent out the wrong rack and offered a refund.

You are the one who chose not to send it back??

I don't see what's wrong with that!!

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Hi Craig,

I ordered the wrong case!!!

He was extremely helpful in getting that one sent back and the correct one sent out.

Russ......

Thanks for the update, I have also delt with Joe over the years mainly through eBay. I also never had a problem with anything I bought.

I am glad things worked out for you, that is the proof of good person to deal with.

Take care

Cuaba

Livin Large
Silver Member
Joe was one of the best college pool players in the country back in the day. I believe he was 2nd at the A.C.U.I. Nationals twice. We both played A.C.U.I. for the same university, although we were a few years apart.

He probably could have been a top pro player, but he preferred the business side of billiards.

He is a great guy and he has done very well in the billiards industry. His reputation is as good as it gets, and it has been as long as I've known him.

nineballsafety8

6ft 5" 285, hits 'em hard
Silver Member
I know Joe and Kathy very well, and as Springfield is my home town, have not only done much business with them over the years, but also consider them close friends. Not a single complaint in any transaction I have ever had with them. My roommate from several years ago is actually their table mechanic.

And as stated above, Joe is a VERY good player. I know that not too long ago he played Jeannette Lee, not sure of the turnout, just know that they played.

TOP NOTCH in ever way.

g_k_ace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
one of the best..I live in Greece and I am placing orders on Monday and Friday I am playing with my new cues!!!