Any News On MC Players For 2014?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Anyone hear of any of the young players that have been picked after meeting with Mark Wilson? Johnnyt

Tino Barbieri

Registered
In my opinion...still to early to decide....10 months is a long time to prove themselves.besides dont u want players that performed during the 2014? No freebies.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Players aren't all announced until around October after the US Open.

I hope I make the cut.

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm sure we'll be finding out who's in the pool of players fairly soon, but obviously the final decisions won't be until much later.

pro9dg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The whole point of this exercise is to allow the Captain and his players to associate and bond together to create the elusive team spirit, Do no doubt Matchroom should be announcing Mark Wilson's choices fairly soon..
Then let the fun begin!

It only brings things in line with Europe where Coach Johann probably knows that there is a pool of 8 to 12 players from which the final five will emerge and he is already familiar with them and their attributes.
I think it is pretty obvious that there will be one or more debutants in Mark's squad. He has already announced that ' this years team will have a much younger look'
So who do you think will make the big time? - only players without a previous appearance please. Remember that Mark was looking for more than just skill with his Chosen Ones, so any character flaws or behavioral issues might disqualify some players.