Congrats to Skyler Woodword he wins Big Tyme

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this kid is a great player great win in a big field of killers players 15k for 1st in the calcutta and 4k 1st in the tournament i think Mark Wilson made a mistake not picking him as one of the Mosconi Cup players 1947338_10201506855503286_47764317_n.jpg

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
so he made 19k this weekend? nice score.

Who were the Killers there? there were numerous tournaments this weekend

Mosconi cup MVP

Mr Wilson is blind to not pick Skylar.

He is a favorite against anybody who isnt top10 in USA.
He is going to win alot in his career. May eclipse them all.

Nobody wants to play him.The sky is the limit with him.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr Wilson is blind to not pick Skylar.

He is a favorite against anybody who isnt top10 in USA.
He is going to win alot in his career. May eclipse them all.

Nobody wants to play him.The sky is the limit with him.

That means he's not a favorite against the Euro team so why pick him?

They have 5 spots, means 5 of the top 10 US players should go, not the 11th, right?

Soon enough he'll be up there with Archer, SVB, Dechaine for power ranking.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member

double j,justin bergman,shuff,james walden,warren kiamco,cliff joyner,sylver ocha,josh roberts,richie richerson, to name some.....

Haven't you heard?

They have 5 spots, means 5 of the top 10 US players should go, not the 11th, right?

Mr. Wilson doesnt like the 2nd-10th best players because they are "difficult". Europe will be kicking our butts for years to come! No biggie.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this kid is a great player great win in a big field of killers players 15k for 1st in the calcutta and 4k 1st in the tournament i think Mark Wilson made a mistake not picking him as one of the Mosconi Cup playersView attachment 326704

Skyler has plenty of time to spread his wings, and I'm happy as a clam to see American power like this young man rise to the top. Keep it going!

Go, Skyler, go! :cool:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Top Players include 3 Mosconi Cup nominees, a U.S. Open Champion and a couple of Hall of famers!!
Josh Roberts Sylver Ochoia Cheng Yu Hsuan
Jeremy Jones Joey Barnes James Davis JR
Richie Richeson
Brandon Shuff
Justin Bergman
Justin Hall
Daniel Mckenney
Warren Kiamco
Cliff Joyner
Shane Mcminn
Sam Gilmer
Manny Chau
Ronnie Wiseman
Sky Woodward
Brittany Bryant
Robb Saez
Rafael Martinez
Robert Frost
James Walden
Sam Gilmer and many more i cant think of in a full field of 128 players

Last edited:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thought he was 17.

Well, yes, he WAS hehe, like all of us were.

I think he was 17 when people started to hear his name around the junior rankings. He's 20 now. Still pretty strong. That's about the time that SVB and Dechaine started to gain steam.

Bmaker12

Registered
Sky

Just a young guy thats improving FAST. I can guarantee you nobody wants to play Sky in any game. Might not be in top 10 but sometimes the people in forums don't see whats inside the player. We will just let time be the judge. There is quite a few genious's on these forums and I could never debate with them so lets just give Sky another year before you say he don't belong with the best

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a young guy thats improving FAST. I can guarantee you nobody wants to play Sky in any game. Might not be in top 10 but sometimes the people in forums don't see whats inside the player. We will just let time be the judge. There is quite a few genious's on these forums and I could never debate with them so lets just give Sky another year before you say he don't belong with the best

Nobody wants to play him in any game? That's a little exaggerated don't you think.

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, yes, he WAS hehe, like all of us were.

I think he was 17 when people started to hear his name around the junior rankings. He's 20 now. Still pretty strong. That's about the time that SVB and Dechaine started to gain steam.

Why I remember..... Thanks for the clarification. Young man has a very bright future.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

why because mark wilson is choosing young players with good sportsmanship and raw talent and this kid has plenty of both just saying GO USA

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
why because mark wilson is choosing young players with good sportsmanship and raw talent and this kid has plenty of both just saying GO USA

The Mosconi Cup team selection isn't set in stone. It's still very early. Things can change. ;)

How did Skyler do at SBE? I remember reading he was there, I think.