A few good questions for Melissa

cuedaddy

Banned
I have to admit that I haven't heard much about you but I Would love to get some good information out of your time spent here.

How did you start playing? at what age?

Your Best year?

Day Job?

Biggest Let Down?

Favorite Accomplishment?

Worst Travel Experience?

Whats In Your case? Shaft Specs? Tip(s)? Cue Weight? Accessories?

Do you have any collector cues(Not players)?

Have you ever been Hustled?

Where do you shoot?

Highest Run?

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
I have to admit that I haven't heard much about you but I Would love to get some good information out of your time spent here.

cuedaddy, you probably should start with--Who's Your Daddy--:grin:

Melissa is daughter to Ned Morris.:wink:

I would guess she started playing early with one of dads cues. ;)

Melissa Morris

Cuedaddy

Sorry it has taken me so long to answer your questions. I have been busy. But here are some answers to your questions..

Rackem is right. My dad is Ned Morris from Morris Custom Cues. He started building cues when I was about 10 or so, but I didn't pick up a cue tell I was almost 14. I liked hanging out with my dad so I started going to pool rooms with him and I feel in love with the game.

Your Best year?
I'm really not sure. I feel I haven't had a good year yet. But if I had to pick one I would say the year I became Pro and I know this is bad but I can't even remember what year that was. Maybe 2005 or 2006..

Day Job?
I do book keeping for a small company. I have been doing it for about 7years now. Can't say I like it too much but it is what pays the bills and supports me on tour..

Biggest Let Down?
I would have to say losing my pro status last year has been my biggest let down.

Favorite Accomplishment?
Not losing my way in this pool world. It is very easy to head in the wrong direction.

Worst Travel Experience?
I haven't had one yet. All my trips have gone pretty good. My cues got lost once or twice but I got them back in time to play.

Whats In Your case? Shaft Specs? Tip(s)? Cue Weight? Accessories?
I play with a Morris Custom Cue, break cue and jump cue.. I use the OB1 shaft (although I really want to try the OB2).. I know this is bad but i dont know my cues weight.. And I dont have any accessories in my bag other then maybe some chalk..

Do you have any collector cues(Not players)?
No collector cues

Have you ever been Hustled?
Never been hustled. I have staye away from gambling.

Where do you shoot?
Right now there are no nice pool rooms around me so most of the time I just go to my parents to practice. They have a gold crown.

Highest Run?
If you are talking straight pool. I have never played.