Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Obama should take racism and Black Supremacy with him
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-11-2017, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
You said it was charged as a hate crime.

A mistake?
Second hand info. But, FBI part is per sheriff. Not sure if charged as hate crime? Assume, it would be for them to get involved? Sketchy on details.

KD

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Like a Samurai you are only as good as your weapon!
A.K.A. = Dennis (Michael) Wilson Jr.

Old
  (#47)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 07:54 PM

Phone: (757) 294-5121

100 Rocky Bottom Rd Surry, Virginia 23883

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Last edited by Sev; 01-11-2017 at 08:17 PM.

Old
  (#48)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
Why are you guys questioning KD's grandmas sad story?
He seems (and always has) like a pretty straight shooter to me.
I believe and can only speak for myself that the salient point is that one Kid Dynomite characterized the crime in question as a Trump hate crime rampage.

This appears to be as fanciful as the Potemkin dossier that is being disseminated to the media about Trump.

I am confused, were there any suspects apprehended? I don't like Trump's name sullied over a bunch of kids playing with firecrackers out in the country. I don't know if this is the case but would like to find out the finer points of this thing.

Old
  (#49)
david(tx)
AzB Silver Member
david(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/ne.../posts?page=28

Mississippi Church Member Charged in 'Vote Trump' Arson

By emily wagster pettus, associated press

JACKSON, Miss. — Dec 21, 2016, 4:36 PM ET

A Mississippi man arrested in the burning of an African-American church that was spray-painted with the words "Vote Trump" is a member of the congregation, the church's bishop said.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Greenv...ssissippi.html

26,229 76.9%Black alone
7,271 21.3%White alone
4091 .2%Hispanic
272 0.8%Asian alone
201 0.6%Two or more races
15 0.04%American Indian

https://www.scribd.com/document/2363...s-Black-Church

https://www.scribd.com/document/2363...s-Black-Church

Black implicated in desecration case
By Hugh Aynesworth | THE WASHINGTON TIMES DALLAS

A vandalism attack on a black church here seemed to have been the deciding factor in the Texas state legislature´s passing a controversial hate-crimes law earlier this month. The desecration of Dallas´ St. Luke Community United Methodist Church, home church of several prominent black political leaders, was thought to have been perpetrated by white supremacists upset by the hate-crimes rhetoric. But now Dallas police and federal investigators are looking at whether the painting of Nazi swastikas and other graffiti was actually done by a black.

As a political tool.
That is the Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church in Greenville, Miss[/QUOTE]

That is the Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church in Greenville, Miss

Yeah , i was using the St. Luke in Dallas as another false hate crime to further a political agenda.

Old
  (#50)
JC
Needs Moderation
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post
Ps the FBI found the individuals and it was classified as a hate crime! The only reason the FBI gets involved!

Kd

There are hateful people at the extremes of every issue. If we allow them to define us all then we lose and they win as more polarization is the result. Just what they want.

Don't fall for it.

JC

The grass is greener where it gets watered

"JC, you might have finally crossed the line of common decency"
philly

" I don't take orders from douche nozzles"
time to play no

"If you don't have anything nice to say, you must be talking about Hillary Clinton"
Jeff Foxworthy

Old
  (#51)
Mr. Wilson
AZ Billiards Moderator

Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

01-12-2017, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Second hand info. But, FBI part is per sheriff. Not sure if charged as hate crime? Assume, it would be for them to get involved? Sketchy on details.

KD

Michael, my issue from the start and your entire reason to insert the church story into this thread was racism.

So, now that you said this church fire was because of racists that burnt a black church and were charged with hate crimes......

Isn't it possible to look at these actions as reverse racism?
I really dislike the reverse part...because it is just racism.

You just accused whites of burning down a black church....and NOTHING supports what you're saying.

What is your motivation in this thread then? Really? What is your point.

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

Old
  (#52)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

01-12-2017, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Michael, my issue from the start and your entire reason to insert the church story into this thread was racism.

So, now that you said this church fire was because of racists that burnt a black church and were charged with hate crimes......

You just accused whites of burning down a black church....and NOTHING supports what you're saying.

Look, I am not 100% negro and not 100% white. I am a mut in no uncertain terms.

My post was not an attack on whites which I am roughly 20% a part of nor is it to pile on the black folks that make up the other 80%.

Members here start trash talking and slinging mud and act like it is ok 👌 and it is not! When I call them on it or site CURRENT issues and events that contradict their trash talk then my motives get called into question! But, the motivation of the original poster is not given a second thought! Not even the same scrutiny!

I am not making stuff up! Where would I get the pictures from? One hell of a photoshop job and a ton of work! For what?

America is Polarized into blue and red states. Urban and rural! Democratic and Republican! Both with different needs and desires!

I am from a blue state and try to get to know people from the red states on here! It is my way of learning and teaching about blur people since we seem to be from different worlds.

There is a lot I don't know about red states and its people! Just like some people here have little knowledge of us blue state people!

But given the opportunity and the forum things are changing and debate allows for scholarly discussions.

Kd

Like a Samurai you are only as good as your weapon!
A.K.A. = Dennis (Michael) Wilson Jr.

Old
  (#53)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

01-12-2017, 06:19 AM

Perhaps somebody should call the church using the phone number I provided.
The only fire I have found in Surry is Edwards Virginia Smokehouse,a warehouse fire in 2016.

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#54)
Sev

01-12-2017, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Look, I am not 100% negro and not 100% white. I am a mut in no uncertain terms.

My post was not an attack on whites which I am roughly 20% a part of nor is it to pile on the black folks that make up the other 80%.

Members here start trash talking and slinging mud and act like it is ok 👌 and it is not! When I call them on it or site CURRENT issues and events that contradict their trash talk then my motives get called into question! But, the motivation of the original poster is not given a second thought! Not even the same scrutiny!

I am not making stuff up! Where would I get the pictures from? One hell of a photoshop job and a ton of work! For what?

America is Polarized into blue and red states. Urban and rural! Democratic and Republican! Both with different needs and desires!

I am from a blue state and try to get to know people from the red states on here! It is my way of learning and teaching about blur people since we seem to be from different worlds.

There is a lot I don't know about red states and its people! Just like some people here have little knowledge of us blue state people!

But given the opportunity and the forum things are changing and debate allows for scholarly discussions.

Kd

Scholarly discussions?
Here?

Kid my good man I always knew you had a sense of humor.

Old
  (#55)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

01-12-2017, 06:26 AM

Quote:

Stirring the pot. Keep some shit going as long as possible.

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: