Reload this Page Obama should take racism and Black Supremacy with him
Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Obama should take racism and Black Supremacy with him
Old
  (#1)
dom_poppa
AzB Silver Member
dom_poppa has a reputation beyond reputedom_poppa has a reputation beyond reputedom_poppa has a reputation beyond reputedom_poppa has a reputation beyond reputedom_poppa has a reputation beyond reputedom_poppa has a reputation beyond reputedom_poppa has a reputation beyond reputedom_poppa has a reputation beyond reputedom_poppa has a reputation beyond reputedom_poppa has a reputation beyond reputedom_poppa has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Obama should take racism and Black Supremacy with him - 01-10-2017, 08:22 PM

I have been a victim of racism for far too long now.

Old
  (#2)
our_auctionguy
AzB Silver Member
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

01-10-2017, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom_poppa View Post
There is reverse sexism as well. Ever heard of WBE awards? Women even get a 5% advantage over men on set asides and then if the woman happens to be non-white, she gets another 5% and an MBE/WBE. . White males are such losers any way you look at it. Time to stop this reverse discrimination.

PocketPooler: "Do the gun control nuts lock their doors when driving in the ghetto? Sure they do. I prefer the ghetto to lock their doors when I'm driving through."

Old
  (#3)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 05:43 AM

It's high time we put an end to white guilt and reverse discrimination. It has been going on for far too long now. Everyone carry your own weight. No BS excuses.

Old
  (#4)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom_poppa View Post
You the victims! Lol

This is my grandmothers church! She bought the land and built it for the black community in Surry Virginia.

That picture was taken from 2016! During the whole rash of trump hate crime rampages.

The psychological and physical damage of years of hatred is not remedied by a out of sight out of mind policy of make believe nothing bad ever happened!

Kd

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Like a Samurai you are only as good as your weapon!
A.K.A. = Dennis (Michael) Wilson Jr.

Last edited by Kid Dynomite; 01-11-2017 at 08:12 AM.

Old
  (#5)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 06:37 AM

Ps the FBI found the individuals and it was classified as a hate crime! The only reason the FBI gets involved!

Kd

Old
  (#6)
philly
AzB Gold Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post
You the victims! Lol

This is my grandmothers church! She bought the land and built it for the black community in Surrey Virginia.

That picture was taken from 2016! During the whole rash of trump hate crime rampages.

The psychological and physical damage of years of hatred is not remedied by a out of sight out of mind policy of make believe nothing bad ever happened!

Kd

Walk a mile in another man's moccasins. But what do I know. I'm a snowflake around here. Who is doing the sniveling now, all of the poor white men. HAHA.

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#7)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post
There is reverse sexism as well. Ever heard of WBE awards? Women even get a 5% advantage over men on set asides and then if the woman happens to be non-white, she gets another 5% and an MBE/WBE. . White males are such losers any way you look at it. Time to stop this reverse discrimination.
There is no such thing as "reverse" anything. It's sexism, it's racism.

Compliant and Unaware.

Old
  (#8)
BryanBpool
M.T.F.B.
BryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 07:55 AM

Quote:
You the victims! Lol

This is my grandmothers church! She bought the land and built it for the black community in Surrey Virginia.

Kd

This happened last year? I'm sorry for your family's loss.

I am having a hard time finding any news report about the burning. Would you happen to have a link? I'd like to know more.

Old
  (#9)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson

01-11-2017, 08:04 AM

My mother stays on top of this! Surry is on the other side of the James river and across from historic Williamsburg! It is home to the oldest slave plantations in the country! The historic Williamsburg was segregated and the slaves worked and lived across the river in Surry, Virginia.

We know about this due to friends and family in the area. If I stumble upon any online source information I will post the link.

Kr

Last edited by Kid Dynomite; 01-11-2017 at 08:11 AM.

Old
  (#10)
michael4
AzB Silver Member
michael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 08:16 AM

In the last pic of the church, the stairs are made of brick, in the "fire" pic, the stairs are made of wood....?

Anyway, KD, sorry to hear of things like this, people of all shapes, sizes and colors do horrible things, very sad......

Old
  (#11)
BryanBpool
M.T.F.B.
BryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael4 View Post
In the last pic of the church, the stairs are made of brick, in the "fire" pic, the stairs are made of wood....?

Anyway, KD, sorry to hear of things like this, people of all shapes, sizes and colors do horrible things, very sad......
Looks as though that deck was built some time after the older pics. You can find the church on Google Street view with minimal digging.

Old
  (#12)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 08:24 AM

Quote:
My mother stays on top of this! Surry is on the other side of the James river and across from historic Williamsburg! It is home to the oldest slave plantations in the country! The historic Williamsburg was segregated and the slaves worked and lived across the river in Surry, Virginia.

We know about this due to friends and family in the area. If I stumble upon any online source information I will post the link.

Kr

KD, I am also very sorry to hear about this episode. What I have a problem with is your smearing of Trump regarding what happened. What direct evidence do you have that implicates Trump in any way?

I would think that parties in that neck of the woods are the folks that are to blame. One needs to keep in mind that PBO was supposed to be the post partisan and post racial president.

Now we are more divided as a people than we've been in recent history. Since you smeared Trump, let me ask you if the president does not bear some of the blame?

Old
  (#13)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson

01-11-2017, 08:28 AM

http://us.geoview.info/virginia_surr...road,84518527p

It is a very small church and old! But, meant the world to my grandmother. She passed away years ago.

Google maps and images show you how close to the water it is and the fairy used to cross into historic Williamsburg.

I have not been down there in years. Just a little bit of her legacy went up in smoke and that is the sad part.

Kd

Old
  (#14)
OneIron
On the snap, Vinny!
OneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strmanglr scott View Post
There is no such thing as "reverse" anything. It's sexism, it's racism.
Sadly, this is a concept the race baiters refuse to understand...

Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.

Old
  (#15)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson

01-11-2017, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
KD, I am also very sorry to hear about this episode. What I have a problem with is your smearing of Trump regarding what happened. What direct evidence do you have that implicates Trump in any way?

I would think that parties in that neck of the woods are the folks that are to blame. One needs to keep in mind that PBO was supposed to be the post partisan and post racial president.

Now we are more divided as a people than we've been in recent history. Since you smeared Trump, let me ask you if the president does not bear some of the blame?
You are correct! Mentioning trump was a pot shot. But, he did fan the flames of hate when this went down and no one can truly say the gasoline he used to rally the votes did not have some collateral damage in the form of this ruined church.

Kd

Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: