Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Obama should take racism and Black Supremacy with him
Page 2 of 4 12 34

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
our_auctionguy
AzB Silver Member
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

01-11-2017, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post
You the victims! Lol

This is my grandmothers church! She bought the land and built it for the black community in Surry Virginia.

That picture was taken from 2016! During the whole rash of trump hate crime rampages.

The psychological and physical damage of years of hatred is not remedied by a out of sight out of mind policy of make believe nothing bad ever happened!

Kd

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Meanwhile most white pastors build their church for the Religious community with no regards to color.

Sorry Kid, you left that wide open for inspection. Now, let's talk about the fact that what happened to that church was wrong and the people were caught and punished and most like for a "Hate" crime which most here would agree is the right thing to happen to the perps. The point of the thread is to expose how every group other than white males has been singled out for special treatment and given advantageous positions to start from in many cases by government edict. Case in point. I worked for a small Novell network company as a sales engineer at one time that was owned by a couple from India. The wife worked as the receptionist and did some bookkeeping and the husband was the senior engineer. He listed her as President and him as Vice president, so the company could get 10 point advantages on most of the government bids we did because as a minority business and woman owned business enterprise, they could do that and rape the tax payers for an additional 10% over the lowest bidders cost. This crap about being disadvantaged just because you are not white or a white male, is a crock. It also plays into college acceptance numbers, job hiring, etc etc etc. When does it stop?

PocketPooler: "Do the gun control nuts lock their doors when driving in the ghetto? Sure they do. I prefer the ghetto to lock their doors when I'm driving through."

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 01-11-2017 at 08:47 AM.

Old
  (#17)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-11-2017, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post
Meanwhile most white pastors build their church for the Religious community with no regards to color.
Again, all were welcomed. Black people using white churches during segregation was frowned upon! So, up went churches that welcomed black people!

But, yes my response was not clear and taken literally could imply that white members were excluded and that was far from the M.O.

Kd

Like a Samurai you are only as good as your weapon!
A.K.A. = Dennis (Michael) Wilson Jr.

Old
  (#18)
philly
AzB Gold Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Again, all were welcomed. Black people using white churches during segregation was frowned upon! So, up went churches that welcomed black people!

But, yes my response was not clear and taken literally could imply that white members were excluded and that was far from the M.O.

Kd

Dylan Roof was welcomed in a black church to pray with the congregants. But he had that whole other thing going on. Remember?

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#19)
our_auctionguy
AzB Silver Member
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 08:55 AM

Quote:

Kd

I knew that.. I just wanted to point out how the color slips into the dialogue by those of color at every turn which is what is a divisive starter. If I were to refer to "white" community, people, etc etc at every juncture, I would be labeled a racist. When everyone stops differentiating themselves or "their" communities by color, then the healing and acceptance can begin. IOW.... NAACP need to dissolve itself.... it is a racist organization just by definition because it separate man by color. If I were to form an National Assn for the Parity of White Males, would that not grab attention nationwide and be labeled by most as a racist organization?

PocketPooler: "Do the gun control nuts lock their doors when driving in the ghetto? Sure they do. I prefer the ghetto to lock their doors when I'm driving through."

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 01-11-2017 at 09:02 AM.

Old
  (#20)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 09:01 AM

Quote:
I knew that.. I just wanted to point out how the color slips into the dialogue by those of color at every turn which is what is a divisive starter. If I were to refer to "white" community, people, etc etc at every juncture, I would be labeled a racist. When everyone stops differentiating themselves or "their" communities by color, then the healing and acceptance can begin. IOW.... NAACP need to dissolve itself.... it is a racist organization just by definition because it separate man by color.
You have a valid point.!

I think that they are scared to shut down! It took a lot of work building up from scratch and dismantling could be premature and hard to resurrect if the need resurfaces.

Kd

Old
  (#21)
Bank it
Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Bank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post
Dylan Roof was welcomed in a black church to pray with the congregants. But he had that whole other thing going on. Remember?

If you're going to stir things up

Everyone Sees What I Appear To Be,
Few Experience What I Really Am...

You think that you're one thing, but understand that you're seen as another, so you suspect that maybe you are the other, but you don't know what that means... "Calhoun"

Old
  (#22)
philly
AzB Gold Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bank it View Post

If you're going to stir things up
Maybe a ladle. I wasn't the one who brought the race thing up. Re read the thread or you might need a shovel not a spoon.

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#23)
our_auctionguy
AzB Silver Member

01-11-2017, 09:23 AM

Quote:
You have a valid point.!

I think that they are scared to shut down! It took a lot of work building up from scratch and dismantling could be premature and hard to resurrect if the need resurfaces.

Kd

Honest reply. Now if there were some way to impact minority youth in impoverished areas to not drop out of school but cherish the fact that no one can stop them from learning, but prison doors are waiting for them if they choose to go the easy street route in life..... then real progress in our society could be made. As it is.... the lure to gangs, drugs, and violence is winning out and why far too many innocents are being caught in the crossfire in Chicago and other major inner cities. When the NAACP puts 90% effort into changing that, then I will say they are truly "for the advancement of the colored people" that their name implies. Hell, I would donate and volunteer if that were on their agenda.

Old
  (#24)
Mr. Wilson
AZ Billiards Moderator

Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

01-11-2017, 09:28 AM

Please give us a news link or the FBI news report of this hate crime.
I'd like to read more.

I can't seem to find any news at all on this hate crime...or arson even. Help us out

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=surry+virg...on&t=h_&ia=web

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

Last edited by Mr. Wilson; 01-11-2017 at 09:33 AM.

Old
  (#25)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson

01-11-2017, 09:39 AM

Quote:

Sorry Kid, you left that wide open for inspection. Now, let's talk about the fact that what happened to that church was wrong and the people were caught and punished and most like for a "Hate" crime which most here would agree is the right thing to happen to the perps. The point of the thread is to expose how every group other than white males has been singled out for special treatment and given advantageous positions to start from in many cases by government edict. Case in point. I worked for a small Novell network company as a sales engineer at one time that was owned by a couple from India. The wife worked as the receptionist and did some bookkeeping and the husband was the senior engineer. He listed her as President and him as Vice president, so the company could get 10 point advantages on most of the government bids we did because as a minority business and woman owned business enterprise, they could do that and rape the tax payers for an additional 10% over the lowest bidders cost. This crap about being disadvantaged just because you are not white or a white male, is a crock. It also plays into college acceptance numbers, job hiring, etc etc etc. When does it stop?
Ask yourself why does the subsidies exist???

White farmers rape this country ever year with farm subsidies! Been doing it for years! But, minority subsidies favored by legislatures also white as a remedy for social ailments should vilify the recipients for utilizing the remedies established for their benefit is akin to some type of evil deed.

Fact is, people were wrongly treated! In place of dollar for dollar restitution we got subsidies to utilize and recoup.

Complain about the wise guys that set up the subsidies and the villains that made subsidies necessary and logical years ago!

Kd

Old
  (#26)
michael4
AzB Silver Member
michael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 09:46 AM

Quote:
You are correct! Mentioning trump was a pot shot. But, he did fan the flames of hate
I could be wrong, but I have never heard Trump, or any politician really, fanning the flames of hate against southern churches or black folks in general.

(If anything, the D party talks down about Christians)

Trump is for controlled immigration, which is interpreted by the media as "hate".

Trump "hates" the "crimes" that have been committed by illegal immigrants who shouldn't be here in the first place.

Whoever did this doesnt have Trump's approval, just like the guy who shot 5 police in Dallas doesn't have the approval of Hillary or Obama......

People who commit crimes make their own choices in life, no body is responsible but them, and perhaps their parents.

Old
  (#27)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 09:53 AM

That's a shame that a small mind had to prove it. My prayers to the congregation. Our God will deal with the dummy involved. I'd hate to be in his/her shoes.
The reverse aspect is to highlight that it cuts both ways. Don't take credit for the suffering of others from the past either. Those days are gone. We now have Black history month, etc. Black lives matter has been allowed to run unchecked well beyond an acceptable level. That falls on barry and a handful of other black "leaders" as well as white guilt. Enough is enough. Clean slate for all. Carry your own weight. The participation rate must go up 10 points or so.

Old
  (#28)
our_auctionguy
AzB Silver Member

01-11-2017, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Please give us a news link or the FBI news report of this hate crime.
I'd like to read more.

I can't seem to find any news at all on this hate crime...or arson even. Help us out

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=surry+virg...on&t=h_&ia=web
Amazing. The photos of the pre and post burn are not even the same building. And what about the sign??? Why no char marks? Something is off here.. How quickly the heart strings overlook the obvious investigation. Google has nothing but pretty pics of that church and nothing anywhere as far as news.... They really must hate that place if no one even reported it being burned down. I guess we could call the number listed on Facebook and ask about the fire and offer a donations and condolences.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Apost...39110759470225

Apostolic Church of Jesus Christ
Address
100 Rocky Bottom Rd
Surry, Virginia 23883
Phone (757) 294-5121

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 01-11-2017 at 10:21 AM.

Old
  (#29)
BryanBpool
M.T.F.B.
BryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond reputeBryanBpool has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Amazing. The photos of the pre and post burn are not even the same building. And what about the sign??? Why no char marks? Something is off here..
Here is a 2013 shot of the building from Google street-view. The brick steps were removed, the sign relocated, and the wooden ramp installed. They probably had to to meet ADA mandates.

The older pics are clearly dated 2003.

100 Rocky Bottom Rd, Spring Grove, VA 23881

Name:  2017-01-11 12_08_43-142 Rocky Bottom Rd - Google Maps.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  123.1 KB

Old
  (#30)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

01-11-2017, 10:22 AM

Quote:
You are correct! Mentioning trump was a pot shot. But, he did fan the flames of hate when this went down and no one can truly say the gasoline he used to rally the votes did not have some collateral damage in the form of this ruined church.

Kd

I got it the Demolition party wants a monopoly on identity politics even though they have the poorest record on race historically.

Page 2 of 4 12 34

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: