Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson
Michael, my issue from the start and your entire reason to insert the church story into this thread was racism.
So, now that you said this church fire was because of racists that burnt a black church and were charged with hate crimes......
Isn't it possible to look at these actions as reverse racism?
I really dislike the reverse part...because it is just racism.
You just accused whites of burning down a black church....and NOTHING supports what you're saying.
What is your motivation in this thread then? Really? What is your point.
Look, I am not 100% negro and not 100% white. I am a mut in no uncertain terms.
My post was not an attack on whites which I am roughly 20% a part of nor is it to pile on the black folks that make up the other 80%.
Members here start trash talking and slinging mud and act like it is ok 👌 and it is not! When I call them on it or site CURRENT issues and events that contradict their trash talk then my motives get called into question! But, the motivation of the original poster is not given a second thought! Not even the same scrutiny!
I am not making stuff up! Where would I get the pictures from? One hell of a photoshop job and a ton of work! For what?
America is Polarized into blue and red states. Urban and rural! Democratic and Republican! Both with different needs and desires!
I am from a blue state and try to get to know people from the red states on here! It is my way of learning and teaching about blur people since we seem to be from different worlds.
There is a lot I don't know about red states and its people! Just like some people here have little knowledge of us blue state people!
But given the opportunity and the forum things are changing and debate allows for scholarly discussions.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk