WTB - Predator Quiet Roller

bongskie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi Guys,
My friend wants to buy a Predator Quiet Roller Cue 1 or 2.
Please post if you have any for sale.
Thanks.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
hey

Just to let you know the Quiet Roller2 is the best hitter of both models by far.I seen one guy selling a Quiet Roller1 on here and said its ebony and cocobolo.It does have a cocobolo handle,but all the black is just maple painted black not ebony.Thought I'd let you know.Goodluck:smile:

Oscargambles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I just bought one and its super nice, (smooth as butter) and the wood grain is awesome! Received it last week. Its the QR2. I purchased it from Boyntown Billiards off of ebay. I might be looking to sell it to finance a new Tim Scruggs. Hit me up with an offer. I also have the Predator Radial Uniloc Joint protectors which were like another $25. Cue is still mint with no dings or dents. Used only for a set or two. Sorry for the bad pics.
DSC00728.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00724.jpg
Just to let you know the Quiet Roller2 is the best hitter of both models by far.I seen one guy selling a Quiet Roller1 on here and said its ebony and cocobolo.It does have a cocobolo handle,but all the black is just maple painted black not ebony.Thought I'd let you know.Goodluck:smile:

Last edited: