Minor Honor at Our Pool Room

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Hi Folks,

Kind of hesitated to post this. Several of my fellow players egged me on and I caved.
This was posted on the room tournament board a few months ago. Hope it puts a smile on your face as it did mine!

Lyn

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 725

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is a honor!

They think enough of you to post something nice.

I got a picture of everybody flipping me off:frown:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Yeah, the beats the one I always here., "who the fug is RJ" lol

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Players from all over the state fear you Lyn, and rightly so they should. You have a great stroke, a head full of knowledge and an arm that can execute.

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh Lyn, we all joked around about it but one way or another, it was always an experience matching up with you. No matter what I always enjoyed learning something. Miss the room and hope everything's going well for you young man.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
That's the same face I make every year when thinking of shooting in the Seniors Division at SBE. Not happening, I`m not drawing Lyn & getting my a$$ handed to me, no sir, I refuse to. Thanks for sharing buddy & hope to see you again this year at SBE.

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lyn, looks like you're dominating and putting fear into the 6 year olds,........... time to move up a bracket :grin-square::grin-square:

Last edited:

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Lyn, looks like you're dominating and putting fear into the 6 year olds,........... time to move up a bracket :grin-square::grin-square:

Yeah you're right Michael. I'm too tough for the average 6 year old. Does it count if that is their mental age rather than physical? :eek: :rolleyes: :p

Lyn

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Good for you, Lyn....they finally caught on to you....

If they put something up for me in my pool hall, it’d probably look like this...

E6091293-C046-426D-84F1-731C9F1465CD.jpeg

I don’t get no respect....:crying: