Please vote me on or off the island! No mercy!

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dan White has insisted that some here think that I'm dumb f-ck. I certainly don't want to be where Im not wanted., I mean who wants a snake oil salesman here? Who wants a guy here that has wasted 10 years of his life on a stupid aiming system? Who wants a bully in your mist? Who wants an old man here that's ripped others off with two DVDs?

Time to get rid of this piece of trouble so that the AZ aiming can be a better place. Let me have it fellow AZers. I can get your drift and know exactly what to do.

Thank you for taking the time for letting your feelings be known!

Stan Shuffett
And don't forget, Dan White regards me a cult leader. You don't need that here.

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never mind.
On second thought after reading Dan White's scathing post, I'm taking myself off of AZ to NEVER return. Mark my word in it!
Good bye friends. It's been real.

Stan Shuffett

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stop letting the negative people bother you. It's all part of the journey. Stay true to the path you are on. While you may never know it, you have helped many become better players.

Rest assured that your contributions are valued above ten thousand of those that speak with no real knowledge.

In other words.... keep on truckin, man!:grin-square:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never mind.
On second thought after reading Dan White's scathing post, I'm taking myself off of AZ to NEVER return. Mark my word in it!

Stan Shuffett

Typical bully behavior. Someone finally stands up to one and he goes home with his tail between his legs.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never mind.

Stan Shuffett

Since when did you become a quitter? Why let what should be Dan's obituary on here get to you?

No matter who you pick, all the greats throughout history have had their distractors.

So, while you did give your word, I SINCERELY ASK YOU TO RETHINK YOUR POSITION ON IT AND STAY HERE.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Typical bully behavior. Someone finally stands up to one and he goes home with his tail between his legs.

You call him all kinds of names, and when he defends himself then he is the bully? Your post is grounds for a permanent ban. Let's see what happens.....

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You call him all kinds of names, and when he defends himself then he is the bully? Your post is grounds for a permanent ban. Let's see what happens.....

OK, let's see all the names I've called Stan prior to my long overdue reply.

Go ahead, see if you can find one name I've called Stan since say January. If I did, it would have been a direct reply to something negative he said to me, but I don't believe I even returned fire then.

If you like I could start quite a long list of schoolyard names and GFY's that Stan has directed at me, and that I ignored to be civil.

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I vote stay.

The thing is, following someone around and trying to prove them wrong all the time doesn't make you look smart. It just makes you a jackass.

I really don't understand why you guys can't just skip to a different thread and post about something else. These CTE threads aren't for you or about you. We are all already familiar with your arguments against CTE - you've posted them literally thousands of times.

And now somehow trying to portray yourself as the victim and Stan as the Bully? Um...no. You apparently forget that we can read everything that's been said and judge for ourselves.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

I'll look tomorrow. But you're constantly harassing, baiting, fighting, instigating and in your own back handed way calling him a LIAR in each and every post you make about CTE and what he states about how to perform it.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Go ahead, see if you can find one name I've called Stan since say January. If I did, it would have been a direct reply to something negative he said to me, but I don't believe I even returned fire then.

If you like I could start quite a long list of schoolyard names and GFY's that Stan has directed at me, and that I ignored to be civil.

All anyone has to do is check your posting history. Nice how you add the part that you have done it, but you have an excuse so those don't count. :rolleyes:

You aren't fooling anyone here. Your only reason to post anything about CTE or Stan is to discredit him.

Why not just face the truth for once, Dan? You thought CTE was some magic pill to never missing a ball again. And then you found out that it wasn't. You asked for help and recieved it. But, you rejected that help and tried to get it to work your way.

When that failed you miserably, your ego couldn't handle that others you felt superior to got it, but you couldn't. So, rather than admit that you didn't follow directions, you went the other route. you then decided, to spare your ego, that the system was bogus. And have gone down that bogus path ever since.

You have made it your mission to discredit anything and everything to do with CTE just to make up for your shortcomings and ego. You have deluded yourself so much that now you actually think you are doing some kind of great service to the pool community. But, all you really have is the rants and raves of a little child that didn't get his way. What a sad way to live.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Oh for crying out loud. You both sound like children. Oh no, someone in the pool world doesn't agree with me, I'm going to leave forever.

If I had ran away when someone didn't like me on these boards, I'd have been gone a long time ago.

Stan, you know I have given you leeway in the past because I believe different systems work for different people. You are starting to abuse that leniency though.

I was told a long time ago then if I was ever going to do something positive in the pool world, there would be those who wouldn't like it. If you are hoping for the entire pool world to love you, you are in the wrong business.

If you want to take your ball and run away, then just do so. You don't need to threaten it.

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Stan, you have to stop the AZB posts and get out and demonstrate your wares. I've posted a dozen times that the pocket must be labeled 1-5, and get blasted every time I do it, yet I've seen it done hundreds of times by my professional and he says anything that centers the pocket is bogus. Take what AZB viewers says about your deal and just laugh it off. AZB'ers are a joke! I would come to see you and any of your approved instructors at any pool room within 100 miles of here. I think I could get 30 or so at the Cueball in downtown Salem ( 24 9' tables) for your audition. Do what Tor Lowry is doing. He is out on a two week tour helping people for free! I would love to have you in my hometown to demonstrate everything you can do. I truly think your system can NOT be demonstrated by DVD or book. I am thinking you are afraid to fly? Let's get into the big time!

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh for crying out loud. You both sound like children. Oh no, someone in the pool world doesn't agree with me, I'm going to leave forever.

If I had ran away when someone didn't like me on these boards, I'd have been gone a long time ago.

Stan, you know I have given you leeway in the past because I believe different systems work for different people. You are starting to abuse that leniency though.

I was told a long time ago then if I was ever going to do something positive in the pool world, there would be those who wouldn't like it. If you are hoping for the entire pool world to love you, you are in the wrong business.

If you want to take your ball and run away, then just do so. You don't need to threaten it.

You chide Stan, and say nothing to Dan about his post that flagrantly broke your rules?

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Damn. A guy goes off to work on car for a few hours then comes back to a soap opera style drama, minus the pretty ladies and the extramarital affairs.

I vote Stan to stay on the island. I also vote Dan to stay on the island. I believe both offer constructive comments when not directly commenting to each other.

It seems the only time things get out of hand is when someone questions CTE or admits to having difficulty with CTE. There's a bad history there that just can't be let go for some reason, sort of like racism in the south. It doesn't happen when Samba or Hamb or any other aiming method gets probing questions. There are over 90 YouTube clips from Stan alone concerning cte, along with 2 DVDs and an upcoming book. If someone questions or challenges CTE, including me, simply direct them to these resources and move along.

Challenging questions are normally a good thing because they make a product or idea better. Uncivil responses to challenging questions accomplishes nothing but useless drama. I read somewhere that Einstein once made a mathematical error and wasted nearly a year unknowingly working around it, until finally a better mathematician looked at the work and pointed out the error. Einstein merely accepted the error, corrected it, and moved on. It was not vital to his work, but he appreciated the probing mathematician for his input instead of clinging to his guns and calling the guy an idiot, or an Einstein hater, or whatever.

** UPDATE: The mathematical error was in Einstein's work on a unified theory of Distant Parallelism (a study of gravitation and electromagnetic fields). He eventually dropped the theory because he couldn't figure it out. That's when a 23-yr old physics student found the error in a paper Einstein had published. At first Einstein wrote the kid and told him the equation was correct, then a week or so later the kid received another letter telling him that the error was indeed there. Einstein was gratefully pleased that the error was found because it gave him a new approach for the theory he had quit working on.

I vote everybody stays on the island. And if anyone has any secrets for swapping motors in a 2005 Chevy cavalier, pm me! Lol

Last edited:

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn. A guy goes off to work on car for a few hours then comes back to a soap opera style drama, minus the pretty ladies and the extramarital affairs.

I vote Stan to stay on the island. I also vote Dan to stay on the island. I believe both offer constructive comments when not directly commenting to each other.

It seems the only time things get out of hand is when someone questions CTE or admits to having difficulty with CTE. There's a bad history there that just can't be let go for some reason, sort of like racism in the south. It doesn't happen when Samba or Hamb or any other aiming method gets probing questions. There are over 90 YouTube clips from Stan alone concerning cte, along with 2 DVDs and an upcoming book. If someone questions or challenges CTE, including me, simply direct them to these resources and move along.

Challenging questions are normally a good thing because they make a product or idea better. Uncivil responses to challenging questions accomplishes nothing but useless drama. I read somewhere that Einstein once made a mathematical error and wasted nearly a year unknowingly working around it, until finally a better mathematician looked at the work and pointed out the error. Einstein merely accepted the error, corrected it, and moved on. It was not vital to his work, but he appreciated the probing mathematician for his input instead of clinging to his guns and calling the guy an idiot, or an Einstein hater, or whatever.

I vote everybody stays on the island. And if anyone has any secrets for swapping motors in a 2005 Chevy cavalier, pm me! Lol

Nice, I don't suppose you see yourself in that post, do you?

You guys had problems, they were kindly pointed out to you, and then we got slammed for helping. Strange how you want to portray the opposite of what really is happening.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
stan
leaving would only make the cte users suffer
and give the haters the satisfaction that they ran you off
you are tougher than that and have alot to offer to those that do and will use your system
please stay
but please finish up your book and dvds
so i can buy them...:smile::smile:

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice, I don't suppose you see yourself in that post, do you?

You guys had problems, they were kindly pointed out to you, and then we got slammed for helping. Strange how you want to portray the opposite of what really is happening.

Yes I see myself in it. I wrote it. I even mentioned "me" as one who questions/challenges certain aspects of CTE. That's not being negative. And I've never called anyone here any childish names or belittled them in any manner. Since February, I also never read a word from Dan White where he resorted to name calling, though I have seen too many times where he was called stupid little childish names, and some not so childish. But I didn't go there in my post. Im not making any of this up... it's here in numerous posts for anyone to read the proof of what I'm saying.

The fact is there have been questions I've asked that do not get answered, not necessarily with how CTE works, but with some of the words used to describe it.