WTT my Early 2015 11" Macbook Air for a pool cue - 1.6GHz Core i5 4GB DDR3 120GB SSD

WTT my Early 2015 11" Macbook Air for a pool cue - 1.6GHz Core i5 4GB DDR3 120GB SSD

No longer available.

Last edited:

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have an Early 2015 11" Macbook Air (that is in very good cosmetic condition, other then some very lite scratches on the top cover) that I would like to trade for a pool cue ($600 trade value is reasonable I think).

It comes with the original Apple power adapter / battery charger, and the power cord for it.

Here is a link to all of the info, and specs of the Macbook Air.

https://everymac.com/systems/apple/...book-air-core-i5-1.6-11-early-2015-specs.html

It is in perfect working condition, and would make a great gift, for anyone who needs a Macbook for school.

If you have any interest in a trade for a pool cue, then please send me a PM with details about what you have to offer.

I love cues with points and veneers , and I love highly figured birds eye Maple, but I am open minded about anything that you might be interested in trading me for the MacBook Air, and I honestly do not care about the condition of the cue, just do it rolls fairly straight , together and apart, and the shaft does not have any deep Nick's / dings in it (and it hopefully nice and smooth).

Thank you very much for any offers on a cue trade, for the MacBook Air.
Will you consider sending it to me 1st and let me try it out? If I like it I'll send you a cue!

Will you consider sending it to me 1st and let me try it out? If I like it I'll send you a cue!

Yes, if you were someone who I thought could be trusted (who has a high itrader feedback), and who I thought to be a nice and honest person, then yes, I would ship the Macbook to you 1st.

But, if you were to get a nasty attitude with me, then no, I would not want to do a deal with you.

Last edited: