My new Diamond table!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here it is, my brand new Blue Label 9' Diamond Professional table! Isn't it a beauty and all done by Donnie Wessels, pool table mechanic extraordinaire!

Actually what Donnie did was put a whole new top on my old red label table; rails, aprons, rubber, cloth, everything from the side skirts up! And what a beautiful job, I couldn't be happier. It's like I have a completely new table to play on, with slightly smaller (4 3/8" pockets). After he was all done, he broke out the machinist levels (four) and got everything in perfect tune!

Thank you so much Donnie, you're a great mechanic and Diamond is lucky to have you out here on the left coast.

Attachments

• IMG_1258.JPG
    IMG_1258.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,926
  • IMG_1259.JPG
    IMG_1259.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,819
  • IMG_1260.jpg
    IMG_1260.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,821
  • IMG_1261.JPG
    IMG_1261.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,895
  • IMG_1262.JPG
    IMG_1262.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,869

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
looks great Jay!!! i'll buy dinner, let me know when your ready!!! i'm in LA full time. congrats on the box. i'm moving my box's out to LA soon and need to make a plan on what im keeping and selling, find me this week weekend and lets talk about that.

best
eric:)

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What wood is that?

They make the pro with ball return?

3 pc slate or 1 and why did you chose either?

I ask because I love that table and I will soon be purchasing one of my own.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy

Boy Jay does that make me happy seeing that, I am doing the same exact thing hopefully this month.Seeing your table really has me looking forward to it.One question is that a standard pro cut pocket 4 and3/8 ? Good Luck with your table and hope you have many happy hours playing on it.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
You will love the Blue logo top..... Huge difference.

I've heard that the Blue Logo is like some kind of secret Mason-type aiming system. :yeah:

That table sure looks pretty. :bow-down: Now, all he needs is a set of Tournament Aramith Balls.

atthecat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your last table was the best Diamond table I've ever played on. What are the differences between the two?
Hope all is well.
Monte

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Looks like i best get myself out there sometime to hit some balls on that baby.

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks great Jay! how have you been?

hey, is that the ball cleaner I sent you in the corner? :)

G.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Enjoy your beautiful 'new' table, Jay.

I've heard a lot of really good things about Mr. Donnie Wessels, and that's all the way here back in New England. :thumbup:

best,
brian kc

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A beautiful table. I love that Simonis Tournament Blue. Donny has done my table too. No doubt that he is the best in the west and also the nicest guy.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Very nice, very cool.

Enjoy!

(Sharing some pics of the games that take place on that baby would be appreciated, too...)