Accu-Stats On Demand - FINALLY!!!

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We've been wanting it and now it's here!!

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/asvod

Looks like you can rent the matches for $4.99 with a 48 hour rental period. Buy the match and watch instantly for $9.99.

OR

You can pay $12.99/month for unlimited streaming. As of right now there are over 80 matches to choose from, with more to come from what I understand. So you'll definitely get your monies worth.

One of the matches, you can watch for free. HERE

It's Corey and Shane from last year's MIH 8-Ball.

Thanks Accu-Stats!

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
...isn't this what MikeTV has been doing for awhile now, with a down line kickback?
Isn't he the Derby City Classic sole exclusive streamer?

WillyCornbread

Break and One
Silver Member
Excellent

Awesome :)

The best thing about this is I don't have to navigate the horrible Accu-stats website from 1995...

Any recommendations of 'must see' matches from the on demand catalog?

b

Last edited:

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...isn't this what MikeTV has been doing for awhile now, with a down line kickback?
Isn't he the Derby City Classic sole exclusive streamer?

I think Mike may have been the sole streamer of the 14.1 event, but Accu-Stats has always done the PPV for the main 3 events.

Although I know there are videos on youtube from some of the outer tables at Derby this year that weren't done by Accu Stats or MikeTV. Not sure if those was done live, or just uploaded after the fact.

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We've been wanting it and now it's here!!

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/asvod

Looks like you can rent the matches for $4.99 with a 48 hour rental period. Buy the match and watch instantly for $9.99.

OR

You can pay $12.99/month for unlimited streaming. As of right now there are over 80 matches to choose from, with more to come from what I understand. So you'll definitely get your monies worth.

One of the matches, you can watch for free. HERE

It's Corey and Shane from last year's MIH 8-Ball.

Thanks Accu-Stats!

This is great. Any idea of when the 2017 U.S. Open 9 ball matches will be available, and how quickly they'll be posting other new selections? Do they plan to put their entire catalog out there, and if so, at what point down the road?

kor b

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope the quality is better than their live streaming of anything I've paid for and tried to watch.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is great. Any idea of when the 2017 U.S. Open 9 ball matches will be available, and how quickly they'll be posting other new selections? Do they plan to put their entire catalog out there, and if so, at what point down the road?

I imagine they might go the route of Netflix. Where the entire catalog is available but only a certain percentage would be for streaming. The rest would be DVD rentals which would be available through a slightly higher subscription.

The online streaming catalog would be updated every so often, by adding and removing some matches.

medallio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anybody tell me if you have to commit to certain amount of months or could you do one month if you chose?

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
Can anybody tell me if you have to commit to certain amount of months or could you do one month if you chose?

No commitment, just a recurring payment until cancelled.

It's not clear on the website, but I would expect that there would be additional content added. There is quite a bit to start, but I can see myself getting through everything I'd want to watch before the spring. So I would expect more content would be added to keep the recurring subscriptions going.