I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Old darker shaft wood with black/nickel ring collar

Will also buy a Gus shaft

$400 +\- depending on specs, ready to send now

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have two shafts made by Pete Tascarella for me in 1991. At that time he did all the repair work for Competition Sports based in Long island NY who imported Adams/Helmstetter cues as their main East Coast dealer. the shafts are standard length 29 inches, have Moori medium tips, Aegis ferrules, have minimal roll off and play great. They are slightly under 13MM. Old dark wood, Both Shafts weigh in
at 3.6 ounces. the shafts have plain black collars. The joint screw on each shaft is 5/16 - 18 flat face-- if you need 5/16-14 piloted joints- any competent cue person can switch out the joint screws and match up the shafts to your cue. I would sell one or both as I no longer own the cue that I had Pete make these shafts for, but I always kept these shafts. anyone in the know from the NYC pool scene can check with Pete to verify that he did do the work for Competition Sports out of LI, back in the 1990s. The shafts play fantastic and do not have dents. I would accept a reasonable offer for one or both Tascarella shafts.