Stolen Cues

poolkid93

Registered
Stolen Ed young

Please help me get this back huge huge reward if found please just help get it back

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 1,151

angluse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Case and cues found, Essex Junction VT

http://burlington.craigslist.org/laf/5033536127.html

Saw this link while surfing. This CL post is already 20 days old:

"Found pool cue case near corner of 2a and south street. If you got lost your very nice, expensive case with five or six pool cues in it, and lots of accessories, please contact me and describe the contents with extreme accuracy. Whoever this case belongs to surely knows every bit and $$$ they put into it. If you didn't lose a cue case, don't email me with guesses, please."

JMiller1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stolen in Lakewood, Washington

These were stolen in 2013 in Lakewood, WA along with a brand new Mac laptop, ipad, CPAP machine, etc. Shltbags broke the window on my truck while we were on vacation. Got about $17k in stuff. If anyone has seen these or knows of their whereabouts, please let me know. Hefty reward if found.

Jim Buss Sneaky Pete w/Bob Dzuricky custom joint protectors.

Schon STL13 with 2 shafts. Both are Schon but one is a Predator 314 shaft. Also have custom Bob Dzuricky joint protectors.

Lucasi jump cue.

Cheap sneaky Pete cue. I think it was an Eliminator.

Instroke buffalo 3x7 case.

Please email jasonmmiller1975@yahoo.com or call me at 562-229-6267 if you see these floating around anywhere. Thanks everybody.

For some reason I wasn't able to put all of the pics in one post. If a MOD wants to consolidate these that would be fine with me.

A few pics:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,040
Last edited:

JMiller1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Custom JPs made by Bob Dzuricky of DZ cues. These are his pics he took as he was making them. He got the stitch rings directly from Jim Buss so that he could match the JPs perfectly. He's an awesome guy to work with.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,577

vidcow

Stolen Viking F43 with 314-2 shaft and Action Jump/Break Cue

Hi Guys,

I had my car broken into and my pool cues were taken. Viking cue was a gift from a very close friend years ago. If found please contact me! Thanks.

- 1 Viking F43 butt with Predator 314-2 shaft and Kamui Clear Medium tip.
- 1 Black Action Jump/Break Cue.
- 1 2 butt/2 shaft black leather Cue Case.
- Cue accessories.

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

Lance1977

Registered
Just wanted to pass this on as it looks suspicious in case someone recently had their cues stolen. Seller is brand new, no feedback, doesnt mention any model numbers or any decent pictures.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Assorted-Pool-Cues-/252050188914?hash=item3aaf5caa72

I just bought these cues from the Ebay Auction. Once i receive them i intend to contact Schon with the serial number to see if i can find the original owner, and also contact the local police in the seller's area to see if there have been reports of stolen cues. It could be a family member selling off the Estate of a loved one, divorce, etc... But i want to do my due diligence and if they are stolen, get them back in the rightful owner's hands. Any other suggested avenues to take before i sit back and enjoy the purchase?

RascalDoc

RascalDoc
Silver Member
A bud here in so fl had a 2x4 Grey well used It's George case , with an all ebony (with a wrap) Richard Harris Bluegrass cue and a Gulayssy Sledgehammer inside the case. It's been about a week and a half. He left the cues and case in his car trunk, at his home, overnight. They didn't last the night. His car was burgled before he awoke. Any information would be appreciated by me, and I'm certain he will reward the return of the cues as well. Thanks for reading...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Junkyarddog

Kelly
Silver Member
Ariel Carmeli Stolen Springfield, MO

Custom 1 of 1 Ariel Carmeli with 2 matching Predator Shafts (no logos) sold on Ebay and shipped with tracking number. Signature Required was accidentally left off of the shipment. Package was delivered to Springfield, MO to the buyer and buyer said the package was not there. He filed a police report with the Greene County Sheriff. Ebay case is pending, but one of us is going to be out of the cash until it is found. CASH REWARD IF FOUND, check pool halls, pawn shops, it has to turn up somewhere. Call me with any info Kelly @ 386-937-4239!!

c1_zps6wdg5dyb.jpg.html]

c1_zps6wdg5dyb.jpg

MalibuMike

Banned
Finally a Page for Stolen Cues !

Ok, where is the best place in LA to steal high quality custom cues like Gina, Or Shrager, Padgget, etc. I'm tierd of jacking all these OB's and Vipers!
So where's a hot spot? One with more then one exit (if you know what I mean) Wink wink!
Nah, just kidding I had a set of Arimith Pro TV Balls stollen from Highland Park Billiards in the Pasadena Area, I bought the TV balls because they look so different! That didn't stop the hooligans!

Attachments

• 20150227_190830 (3).jpg
    20150227_190830 (3).jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,245

MalibuMike

Banned
Reward Paid!

Ok, where is the best place in LA to steal high quality custom cues like Gina, Or Shrager, Padgget, etc. I'm tierd of jacking all these OB's and Vipers!
So where's a hot spot? One with more then one exit (if you know what I mean) Wink wink!
Nah, just kidding I had a set of Arimith Pro TV Balls stollen from Highland Park Billiards in the Pasadena Area, I bought the TV balls because they look so different! That didn't stop the hooligans!

Reward Paid!

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
Posted this on Springfield, Missouri Pool Players group on Facebook. Hope you both get some satisfaction.

Custom 1 of 1 Ariel Carmeli with 2 matching Predator Shafts (no logos) sold on Ebay and shipped with tracking number. Signature Required was accidentally left off of the shipment. Package was delivered to Springfield, MO to the buyer and buyer said the package was not there. He filed a police report with the Greene County Sheriff. Ebay case is pending, but one of us is going to be out of the cash until it is found. CASH REWARD IF FOUND, check pool halls, pawn shops, it has to turn up somewhere. Call me with any info Kelly @ 386-937-4239!!

Junkyarddog

Kelly
Silver Member
Posted this on Springfield, Missouri Pool Players group on Facebook. Hope you both get some satisfaction.

Thank you!!