Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Ask The Instructor
Reload this Page Stroke straightness and Digicue blue
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
nataddrho
AzB Silver Member
nataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond reputenataddrho has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-25-2018, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tableroll View Post
Out of curiosity, I waited two hours to see if I could improve a little or did everything go out the window? Well I am happy and maybe I finally am getting a handle on this thing. Nate was right, one can get a straight hit with a pendulum stroke. I was getting skeptical.
I'm glad I could help.

Some advice. I've found that competition is by far the most effective event that locks in all of those epiphanies that you've recently experienced. Play a tournament or a friend in a full length game, and come away from it thinking about how it felt, win or lose.

Lead Engineer - OB Cues
Inventor of the DigiCue and DigiCue BLUE

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: