Layaway Plan No Problem on New Unchalked USA Custom Cues at Superior Cues!

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
We'll be happy to do a time limited layaway plan on any new unchalked cue or John Davis blank in stock. We have the largest selection of new unchalked boutique custom cues in the USA. Our roster of highly skilled cuemakers continues to grow along with the selection of cues. We strive to offer the best cues from the best makers. www.superiorcues.com

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
All,

I would like to take a moment to offer my highest recommendations to Martin and Superior Cues for their outstanding integrity and overall approach to business.

If you are considering a custom cue you would not go wrong by giving Martin a call and allowing him to have a great dialog with you about your thoughts on a cue. He is widely respected and very well known in the supplier community.

Will Prout

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
We'll be happy to do a time limited layaway plan on any new unchalked cue or John Davis blank in stock. We have the largest selection of new unchalked boutique custom cues in the USA. Our roster of highly skilled cuemakers continues to grow along with the selection of cues. We strive to offer the best cues from the best makers. www.superiorcues.com

Good Luck with your business if I can help in any way please let me know.

Take care, oh and by the way I love the name of your company and I am certain that Herman Rambo would apprecaite the use of that Name!!:)

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
Thanks Will and Paul for the kind words.:smile:

Craig, It's Rambow BTW.:grin-square: Is that what he called his cuemaking venture? Rest assured I didn't knowingly copy him but it is cool if that was his name too. Although most of Rambow's cues are clunkers by todays standards, I greatly respect and admire what he brought to cuemaking. I've felt that way since the mid-70's when I first saw (and shot with) his cues.

Martin

Good Luck with your business if I can help in any way please let me know.

Take care, oh and by the way I love the name of your company and I am certain that Herman Rambo would apprecaite the use of that Name!!:)

Last edited:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Thanks Will and Paul for the kind words.:smile:

Craig, It's Rambow BTW.:grin-square: Is that what he called his cuemaking venture? Rest assured I didn't knowingly copy him but it is cool if that was his name too. Although most of Rambow's cues are clunkers by todays standards, I greatly respect and admire what he brought to cuemaking. I've felt that way since the mid-70's when I first saw (and shot with) his cues.

Martin

Martin, yes that is what he called his Cue Company in the 1920's when he broke with Brunswick over the patten rights for his Hub Cue design.

I am not trying to bust your balls for using that name at all, I sincerly think it is a good name, I only wish I had thought of it before I choose the name for my company. I love history, and I really think it is a tribute to Rambow, and I also sincerly wish you all the luck in the world with your business and again if I can help in any way please let me know.

Take care

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
Thanks Craig. I'm going to continue to promote layaway cue sales. There might be a bit of extra bookeeping on my end, but so be it. Layaway offers makes it easier for someone to afford what they want, whether low or high end.

Martin

Martin, yes that is what he called his Cue Company in the 1920's when he broke with Brunswick over the patten rights for his Hub Cue design.

I am not trying to bust your balls for using that name at all, I sincerly think it is a good name, I only wish I had thought of it before I choose the name for my company. I love history, and I really think it is a tribute to Rambow, and I also sincerly wish you all the luck in the world with your business and again if I can help in any way please let me know.

Take care

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
We have more new unchalked cues coming from our eatured makers including 3 special PFD very deluxe sneaky pete cues and Paul Dayton cues. We are also a stocking Tiger Products dealer. The new Tiger shafts, the Pro-X and the Ultra LD are the goods! Ours are hand selected. Many more special new cues coming soon and into next year.

Martin

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
Sure Vincent, 25% down payment, the balance with 60 days, any way you prefer to do it. I have a few customer who make 3 or 4 equal payments, others send various amounts. It's no problem at all...just a little more bookeeping for me. 10% non-refundable if you fail to complete the sale in any way. With cues over 2K, I'll go 90 days layaway if needed!! We have a tremendous selection of new unchalked USA made cues and we plan to add a few new coveted makers for 2011. Thanks for asking.

Martin

this is VERY tempting.... can you give me an example plan for say an 1000 dollar cue?

Last edited:

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
We'll do a layaway plan on any John Davis blank or new cue! Lots of new cues coming soon.

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
The layaway plan is simple and easy going. Great way to get the new cue or blank you want without paying all at once.

Martin