:: Herribone Design + Mini Fleur De Lis :: Larry Vigus Cue

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Am fortunate enough to have Larry send me this cue to try and photograph, it was really difficult not to bring the cue out for a few rounds before photographing.

Cue looks beautiful in person and i hope i manage to show some details in the pictures to prove so. Larry's work is really tight and sharp plus finishing is top grade to boot.

I'll stop typing and start showing them pictures. I took these set of pictures differently this time, mainly i took these pictures under natural light in the outdoors as opposed to using my usual setup of black background with lighting setup..not sure if it's any better so i'd love some feedback on that as well.

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Damn your photos are always amazing.

I wish you could have taken pictures of my Sugartree for me to post lol

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member

The following pictures are Macro Shots, meaning they are super close up shots exposing many details not visible to the naked eye. So any flaws you see are exaggerated.
These pictures are taken to show how nice those herribone designs are and how it changes with different light angle.

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice and cool. The first time I ever see a design like that:smile:.

Congrats to both of you

Chrippa

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Just wanna add that I captured these pictures with reflection deliberately, I feel it makes the shots more natural and the cue looks great with the superb finishing.

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
Just wanna add that I captured these pictures with reflection deliberately, I feel it makes the shots more natural and the cue looks great with the superb finishing.

I agree about the reflection. Regardless, your pics are fantastic! As soon as I get moved and set up my studio, I'll dabble in cue photography. I have an idea that may or may not work....
This is a gorgeous cue, Jive. I'm green with envy.

BankT8Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow Jive.....

You differently have amazing skills with your photography work.
What a beautiful cue, love the design.

Congrats to both of you.

Mike

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Larry Vigas is really talented and creative
The designs and finish are fantastic,but the play is even better

Jive ,your pictures are the best,I wish I could do pictures

MidLifeCrisis

Just loves cues...
Silver Member
Congrats Jive on such a beauty...

What a great looking cue Jive! I love the herringbone design...it flows really well with the overall look of this beast. Another detail that's really cool is the way the joint combines with the shaft to form a ring. I like the way that is done... I'll bet this cue has quite the ping, which I'm a big fan of...

Altogether this is a fantastic looking cue that I'm sure plays very well... People need to keep their eye on Larry :grin: . Not only does he work and build on monster Shelby's...he also creates one hell of a cue with a ton of horsepower :grin-square:
Clint
----------------------------------MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE-----------------------------------

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
Great pictures! Thanks for taking the time to shoot and post them. I knew it would be a challenge to capture the herringbone in the points, but you nailed it. I will see if I can come up with something more difficult next time!

Larry< always amazed with Jive's work!

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love the fleur de lis rings. That looks so classy!! Keep up the great work Larry and keep up the amazing photography jive.

YBA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mad props on that cue. Very unique and very nice. The fleur de lys are very clean.

Cheers.

LGSM3

Jake<built cues for fun
Silver Member
Jive, pics are amazing as usual. I'd say 50/50 on back drops. I like them both.

Larry, the cue is awesome. I'd like a wrapless one with ivory points and weaves bordered with .010 silver when you get a minute

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
Wow Jive, Super nice Vigus cue. I love the butt work as well as the points. Very unique look that I love. Thanks for sharing. Hey Jive what kind of lens are you using and what body? Super nice pics, you take the best pics of cues. Happy Holidays to you and your family.:thumbup:

Chris:smile:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Thanks for all the kind words guys, this cue looks spectacular in person and a really huge congratulations to Larry for creating such a beautiful weapon. I say weapon cos it's a formidable player ontop of looking beautiful.

I strongly suggest anyone who has a cue coming from Larry to opt for his $2000 add on option, it's the super high end "Fading Signature" option. He only does that for his high end cues.... :)

Thanks also for the compliments on the photographs. I'm glad they turned out decent.