I Quit - Schon, Blud & Gulyassy FS.

Methodman201

@gmail.com
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My game is not what it use to be and I am just continuously frustrated. I lost some Cash the other day and I feel I need a long break, a $3,600 dollar break.

-Schon STL 13, 1 shaft, 11.5MM, Visable taper roll due to the thin shaft, 19 OZ. Needs a refinish. I played a lot of snooker, this was the cue I have Used for the past 7 years.
Looking for $375 Shipped.

-Blud SP No Longer For Sale. If you really want it, $500 sounds good.

-Mike Gulyassy, SS Joint, 19 OZ, 12.7MM shaft, Needs a refinish due to the chips in the clear and on the shaft. Have had this one for 5 Years. Minor taper roll.
Looking for $175 Shipped.

I am looking to sell as a package, will ship in a Silver Fox 4x4 leather case. I am looking for $550 Shipped and Reasonable offers will be entertained. I can be contacted @ 904-347-8864. Please let me know if you would like more photos.

Man, forgot about some of you ruthless dogs out there. I dont have to sell, looking to raise a little cash to get my JossmWest back. Appreicate everything guys. Even the insults.

Last edited:

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Oh' man..... Take a break but don't quit and sell your cues.....(
Relax, your game will come back.

Best of luck either way, it's yours to sell.....

Rob.M

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
You might want to hang on to that Bludworth...it might bring a lot more than $175 some day. Most folks I know that had one regretted letting it go.

Vyc

╭∩╮(︶︿&#650
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Blud

If u still have the Blud, and u decide to sell it, let me now how much u want for it. Thanks!

aadamczyk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Does that Blud have a stainless steal joint?

West Point Bluds have gone down in value over the years. I have owned 5 of them. Great playing cue, but it does not hold its value very well. Plus it depends on if Donald or Leonard made it. Unfortunatley Bludworth burned a lot of bridges over the years. A lot of people believe that is the reason his cues do not hold the value they used to.

B8kill3r

B8kill3r
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh' man..... Take a break but don't quit and sell your cues.....(
Relax, your game will come back.

Best of luck either way, it's yours to sell.....

Rob.M

I have quit a number of times and sold cues,,,,, But i always came back to play again Never say Never....:smile::smile::smile: