Little Joe Villalpando's 3rd DVD

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I had the pleasure of having Little Joe come here a for four days to film his third instructional DVD. It is a the next in his Pool I.Q. series.

I believe this is going to be a multiple DVD set due to amount of things he covered.
He has a great way of teaching cue ball control and how to get around the table after contact with the object ball.

I am editing it now and while it will not be ready for Christmas, we hope to have them in time for the Derby. Once complete it will be available from Pool I.Q. or my website.
Thank you for your support in the past and I look forward to getting this out for your enjoyment.

Happy Holidays!
Mark

Redneck Jim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Little Joe's 3rd DVD

I really like his 2 previous dvds.
He presents the information in an excellent manner.

Talk about laid-back!
Joe has that cool, calm, demeanor that is rather soothing to watch.
I can imagine him talking a potential suicide victim off the ledge.

What areas of pool does he cover in the new dvd?

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Joe

That where he’s been hiding... I have not seen him at the poolroom lately.

Joe is definitely a treat to have around.

Rob.M

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I really like his 2 previous dvds.
He presents the information in an excellent manner.

Talk about laid-back!
Joe has that cool, calm, demeanor that is rather soothing to watch.
I can imagine him talking a potential suicide victim off the ledge.

What areas of pool does he cover in the new dvd?

He spent most of the time teaching how to control the cue ball after contact, how to get cue ball position, break up balls, as well as some shots that most people have never seen much less been taught. I have never seen this level of ball control taught, and he makes it easy to understand.
I am glad to help him share this.
Mark

lakeman77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have talked to Joe on the phone and have his dvd's. All first class, Joe knows what he's doing.
Worth the money. He is an excellent teacher. The dvd's are good quality and easy to follow.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Do you have a release date? Will this be made available for digital download? I have no use for DVD's anymore. Thanks.

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Do you have a release date? Will this be made available for digital download? I have no use for DVD's anymore. Thanks.

I am waiting on DVD inserts, they are suppose to be here today. Little Joe will have the DVD's at the Derby and I hope to get them on my website this weekend. As for streaming, that is not in the works yet. I did discuss it with Little Joe, however as of right now that is not an option.
This is going to be a 2 DVD set with over 5 hrs run time.
Thanks for the interest. Hope to see you at the Derby, I will be there the 18th -21st.

Mark

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Please make this for digital download. I, like most people in 2018, don’t own a DVD player anymore or even have a way of playing it.

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thought he'd never get back to getting this done. Been waiting for a couple years. Thank you 101 and Joe.

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Please make this for digital download. I, like most people in 2018, don’t own a DVD player anymore or even have a way of playing it.

I will work on it, but I need to do some research on how it would work for our deal. I do understand about people not having the DVD players anymore.
Mark

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The DVD is now complete, Little Joe will have them at the Derby, they will also be available from Pool I.Q. on facebook or from my site linked below.
Here is the promo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YobpnBTRiTA
There is a pretty cool shot in there when we were playing around. Thank you for your support.
Mark

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Little Joe was in run off the road Friday morning about 10 miles from the Derby. He rolled his car and was in the hospital. He is being discharged today (Sunday) and going to Kansas with his daughter. He has a fractured sternum and 2 cracked vertebrae in the lower back. He is sore but will recover.
For anyone that wanted to get his DVD at the Derby please see Jacoby Cues, They have several sets available.
Mark

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member

I'm with Cleary on this. I keep all of my files in a digital format and have no use for DVD media. If we can get this in a digital download, I'd be all over this.

Hope that Joe is recovering well from the accident. I just saw the post about his accident, I was wondering why he was not at the DCC.