Help with Dymondwood break cue

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been reading about the Dymondwood cues and decided that I would like to try
a break cue. I seen one of the cues with a bulge in the butt for a jump cue.
I want something in stock cue form. PpThe tony lane cue on YouTube would be fantastic but I can't find any info. I'm open to other ideas if anyone has something. Als what tip and ferrule would everyone recommend for a break cue? Thankyou

thomba02

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dymondwood cues are pretty expensive and rare due to the factory burning down. You might try Doc's in Spring Lake Park. I prefer leather tip for breaking. Try the jacoby break cues, or just wait until the dymondwood factory is up and running again.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
look for a used alex brick jump break cue in the for sale section

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Superman colors

I don't care as much for the jump break with the bulge in the middle of the butt sections. I would like to buy a Tony Layne in the superman colored Dymondwood. How or where would I find Tony Layne or Tony Lane Cues? Thankyou

edep12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't care as much for the jump break with the bulge in the middle of the butt sections. I would like to buy a Tony Layne in the superman colored Dymondwood. How or where would I find Tony Layne or Tony Lane Cues? Thankyou

There's one just like the one you are describing on the for sale forum. I sent him a PM to get a hold of you...

http://forums.azbilliards.com//showthread.php?t=392836

Last edited:

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's exactly what I'm looking for but I would like to find a break cue only. Does he make a break only cue?