Lance Cowles, PBIA Instructor

static flow

I have spent time over the last few months receiving instruction from Lance and the results have been nothing short of amazing. His stroke analysis revealed a problem in my stance that when corrected solved a problem I had for years. I also now have new stroking and aiming methods that have improved my game tremendously. His facility and tools for training are top notch. Anybody who seriously wants to grow in this sport would be well advised to recieve the kind of instruction that Lance provides.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Even better, now that Lance has reached PBIA Advanced Level, he can train new instructors...just one of his many pool-related talents! His training facility in MI is topnotch! I've had the luxury of teaching many lessons at Lance's Cue Sports Academy. I'm excited to do a full pool school there sometime soon! Maybe you can come and join us Pops!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Lance is one of our best.

randyg

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i decided to spend some time with lance while irma was wreaking havoc in florida
if you are interested in learning the finer points and/or need the basics of one pocket lance can play it and definitely teach it
he has a keen eye for fundamentals also
left a happy camper and felt it was time well spent
:) :) :thumbup: :thumbup: