The Living Legends Challenge - Mike Sigel vs. Earl Strickland <<<===={{{{{

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Did you hear Earl say something like he was going to show up deaf tomorrow (so he can't hear Mike). Maybe he'll bring his earmuffs to go with all the other stuff.
That's a quote!
They're playing all-ball fouls in the 14.1. I'm wondering if those things on Earl's fingers (not sure what to call them) make it easier to bridge over balls.
Over, good. Between balls is a problem.
Well if they do help we can call them stilts.
Haha. Tough for him on the rails. Not much grip.
Maybe he'll add rubber skid pads on the tips!

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Earl sporting a high rise muffin top today.Very Sexxxy

Attachments

• 3E1C8205-DD53-4A28-AEF5-45E5C7D4C32F.jpg
    3E1C8205-DD53-4A28-AEF5-45E5C7D4C32F.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 448

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just love this. Earl has the same complaints and antics that everyone complains about, but Sigel is actually more annoying, more complaint, and more antics!!! Sigel is completely ignoring and parrying Earl's sharking by sharking back.

Hilarious. I love Sigel in these moments. How Earl can stand being around Mike is amazing.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Mike wins 3-1. He says he just got the second-worst roll he ever got in his life.

Should we ask John Schmidt what the worst roll Sigel ever got was?

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Saturday 2/24

1:00pm - Banks = Earl (4) Mike (2)

One Pocket = Mike (3) Earl (1)

7:00pm - One Pocket & TBD

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Apparently, Mike's favorite word is "unbelievable," and according to him, something unbelievable happens every time he shoots.

Earl just said Mike shoots like a turtle.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Earl again giving Mike a chance by shooting the wrong ball, but the one that he can hang. Doesn’t even flinch when he hangs it. (14-ball).

Mike promptly calls the wrong ball (6-ball, when he was shooting the hanging 14-ball), in the obvious combination. The ref calls the ball he meant. Mike makes the 14-ball and says, “I meant 14-ball. what happens there? It was obvious, right?”

And continues. Nobody says a word. Jayson Shaw cringes in his sleep.

Last edited:

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Earl again giving Mike a chance by shooting the wrong ball, but the one that he can hang. Doesn’t even flinch when he hangs it. (14-ball).

Mike promptly calls the wrong ball (6-ball, when he was shooting the hanging 14-ball), in the obvious combination. The red calls the ball he meant. Mike makes the 14-ball and says, “I meant 14-bal. what happens there? It was obvious, right?”

And continues. Nobody says a word. Jayson Shaw cringes in his sleep.

We know Jayson would have called him on it!

They just turned Mike's mic off after he missed that 1-ball.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Mike wins the straight pool 125-122 in the most excruciatingly painful match I've ever seen in my life.

Afterward Sigel says he's done, he can't play no more, and Earl says he refuses to play Sigel anymore because Sigel is sharking him.

Tune in tomorrow for "As the cueball turns."

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Saturday 2/24

1:00pm - Banks = Earl (4) Mike (2)

One Pocket = Mike (3) Earl (1)

7:00pm - One Pocket = Mike (3) Earl (2)

14.1 = Mike (125) Earl (122)

Sunday 2/25

1:00pm - 8-Ball & TBD

7:00pm - To Be Determined