Quilted Maple Cues

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've seen a few cues lately that were all Quilted Maple and was wondering a price on them. Can any makers or any sellers here help me out? I'm looking for one thats ALL Quilted with heavy grain. The rings we can worry about later:D

Somebody help a brother out. I want to buy now, but it depends on how much this would cost. No wrap, no inlays. 3/8x10 pin with possible Ivory (even though I dont like it) or Elforyn joint/ferrules. Just looking around!

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
I've seen a few cues lately that were all Quilted Maple and was wondering a price on them. Can any makers or any sellers here help me out? I'm looking for one thats ALL Quilted with heavy grain. The rings we can worry about later:D

Somebody help a brother out. I want to buy now, but it depends on how much this would cost. No wrap, no inlays. 3/8x10 pin with possible Ivory (even though I dont like it) or Elforyn joint/ferrules. Just looking around!

I'd think you'd have a hard time finding a cue that is one piece of quilted maple. Its pretty wood without a doubt, had a cue with a handle of quilted maple that played Great. Was one from Mason, wish I had kept it.

My understanding of quilted big leaf maple is its a little softer than most maples. Good luck with your search.

sileighty_guru

5A Grade Wood Pecker
Silver Member
look familiar ;)

DSC03670.jpg

DSC03672.jpg

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
Pete Ohman has had the best quilt I've seen. He is working on a pair of cues for me now with great figured maple. I am sure he could charge a premium for this kind of 5A figure, but he is very reasonable instead. I own 4 or 5 of his cues and have always been highly satisfied.

www.omencues.com
321-951-8123

side1.jpg

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
De finely a Bad cue anywhere in the world

Omen cues do speak for themselves . wood is bad mark

Seneca Steve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Try this guy. he makes beautiful good hitting playing cues and has some well figured Quilted maple on hand now. He is currently building me a break cue from this wood. He cores most of his cues. Some of his customers are: John Brumbeck, Larry Nevel, Keith Bennett, Stevie Moore, and me. He is a perfectionist ? Nice country guy
Normally a 2 to 3 week turnaround

Steve Lomax
LOMAX CUSTOM CUES & REPAIRS
PO BOX 414
Cornelia,GA. 30531
706-776-1252(shop) 706-499-0803(cell)
stevenl@windstream.net

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Try this guy. he makes beautiful good hitting playing cues and has some well figured Quilted maple on hand now. He is currently building me a break cue from this wood. He cores most of his cues. Some of his customers are: John Brumbeck, Larry Nevel, Keith Bennett, Stevie Moore, and me. He is a perfectionist ? Nice country guy
Normally a 2 to 3 week turnaround

Steve Lomax
LOMAX CUSTOM CUES & REPAIRS
PO BOX 414
Cornelia,GA. 30531
706-776-1252(shop) 706-499-0803(cell)
stevenl@windstream.net[/QUOTE]

I had him make me a jump/break from quilted maple a year or so ago and it's a fantastic cue.