Jump Cue or Jump/Break Cue & which one!

09michaell

In the past i've used the predator air 2 and it was fantastic but it broke on me. I was about go off and get another one and then it dawned on me to check for other options. I personally liked the predator because it was especially made for jumping and it was great for dart jumps. However, I have seen several others complain that they broke their cue the same way.

Is there another cue specialized just for jumping like the predator air in terms of quality?.

& If I was to get a jump/break cue what would you guys recommend???

-Thank You
Michael

Last edited:

VikingCueMfg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Touch base with your authorized Viking dealer and ask about the new V-Crush break and Punch combo ... its a great combo and the punch is something else!

Attachments

• viking Punch.jpg
    viking Punch.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 824
Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
alex brick jump break was the answer for me
i have a lomax and hanshew jumper and the alex brick jumps the ball more consistently for me
i dont practice jumping so sometimes before the brick jump/break cue i didnt always get the cue ball in the air.....:embarrassed2:
i never have a doubt ill get the cue ball over the obstacle with the brick jumper....:wink:
it breaks great too

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
alex brick jump break was the answer for me
i have a lomax and hanshew jumper and the alex brick jumps the ball more consistently for me
i dont practice jumping so sometimes before the brick jump/break cue i didnt always get the cue ball in the air.....:embarrassed2:
i never have a doubt ill get the cue ball over the obstacle with the brick jumper....:wink:
it breaks great too

I need too get a Alex Brick

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get a J&J and be done with it. I wanted something fancy and decided to pick one up for the time being. The cue works as good as anything I have tried. Also get the Rosewood model. It seems to be made a bit better. Good luck on the search. G