Brent Summers Cues

nicksaint26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I posted this in the main forum by mistake. Just picked this beauty up today and I must say; I could not be happier!!! I have been friends with Brent on facebook for a while and I have always been a huge fan of his work. I would often "like" pictures of the cues he made and be in awe of their beauty. When I had the chance to buy one of his cues I did whatever I could to scrape up enough to get it. I thought to myself if they are good enough for Billy Thorpe then they must be one heck of a player . I must say the cue definitely did not disappoint! This is my first "60" cue and I am really digging it.

I cannot say enough good things about Brent Summers and his work. Brent was super easy to deal with and an absolute pleasure to work with. I got an amazing custom cue for a great price and he delivered exactly what was promised in the time frame promised. In a day an age where we hear nothing but horror stories about cue makers I had to share my experience with him. Please do yourself a favor and try one of his cues if you haven't already. I guarantee you will not regret it and it will be one of the best decisions you make! I go through cues like woman go through shoes but I cannot see myself getting rid of this one.

This is a keeper for sure! Thanks for a super player Brent
Attached Images

Attachments

• IMG_20170621_173156.jpg
    IMG_20170621_173156.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 433