Cue-maker review- Fantastic

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jerry Ravenzahn. I sent him a Davis Blank around 2 months ago. within a couple wks he sent me pictures of the Tulip wood butt, and the Ivory Wedge and New inlay work to match the points. We talked about some special Propellers- for the pts and opposite the wedge. Then he sent me pictures before the butt finishing, and yesterday he says Due for mailing Dec. 1 This is Fantastic service always sent pictures to show progress. I'll post complete pictures when I get the cue ,maybe I can get the(wife) to post the partials from Jerry. thanks in advance for all responses- best experience on az to date!

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
that is great... a cue maker who delivers....congrats and cant wait to see pics....

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great post. Jerry is one of the absolute best when it comes to making promises and keeping them. He always sends pics. Congrats on the cue!

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ravenzahn pictures

These are the pictures he's been sending me, enjoy.

MVC-016F.jpg
MVC-017F.jpg
MVC-018F.jpg
MVC-033F.jpg

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Davis-R- magic

I received the cue Friday just like Jerry -R- said. He called me on Saturday even checking to see if the cue was delivered,and how I liked it. I updated my computer speed to wireless-last Monday! Yes its faster but I had no computer and ph- almost all of the wk. When 1 worked the other didn't. If I had not worked for At&T many yrs ago,I would have gone crazy.The cue looks fantastic completely finished. Mr. Jerry-R- really knows how to make the Davis-R- Magic work. Thanks for always answering my calls,returning pms, and Upholding you reputation. Thanks to Troy Koinnkid also for the tulip wood for the butt. Troy does get Davis blanks from time to time-This was 1 of them. I'll get another full picture of the finished cue this wk. mark

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jerry -r- . back to the top

I,ve had a couple requests - others wanted to see the cue I was talking about. The cue that hasn't missed a ball- and won like 40 games of 8 ball straight. Mark The shafts are made different ivory ferrules are drilled all the way through- and the shafts hit soo straight!! Mark

0ne9marine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jerry Ravenzahn. I sent him a Davis Blank around 2 months ago. within a couple wks he sent me pictures of the Tulip wood butt, and the Ivory Wedge and New inlay work to match the points. We talked about some special Propellers- for the pts and opposite the wedge. Then he sent me pictures before the butt finishing, and yesterday he says Due for mailing Dec. 1 This is Fantastic service always sent pictures to show progress. I'll post complete pictures when I get the cue ,maybe I can get the(wife) to post the partials from Jerry. thanks in advance for all responses- best experience on az to date!
good for you. i'm having just the opposite with ariel carmeli. gave him my butt at SBE to be refinished and have inlays. was told 4-6 wks. now 4 months and 3 excuses later i'm still waiting.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
That is quite a Davis conversion by Jerry.
I have a Hoppe that is a terrific playing cue.
Thanks for reminding me, i'll take my Jerry -R- / Davis cue with me tomorrow.