The $250 question

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i hear lots of good things about lucasi hybrid cues. imo that's what you should get.

if i remember right there's a couple of good cues for sale here on the forum that are around 250. i think i saw a predator sneaky with wrap and ss joint for 300. imo definitely worth the extra 50.

Please don't over look the custom cue route. You can get a little al sneaky for 250. way better than anything you listed and you can get it customized. dollar for dollar he makes the best cue around. who else will build you a sneaky how you want for 200-300?

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
cue

i like a wood to wood joint....................
if i had 300.00 to spend on a cue i would be buying a cue from here there is a ton of cue's in here. this is one of the best placed to get best for you buck
Mike:eek:uttahere:

SirNoobs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do what I did, make a thread on the Wanted/For Sale forum listing your budget and see the offers roll in.

This is the link to my thread, can't guarantee that all the deals are still there. Also people PM'd me deals that aren't listed here: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=239227

I ended up getting a Predator sneaky pete with a leather wrap and stainless steel joint with the Z shaft (not the 314) plus a Kamui chalk for $250. I picked it up the same weekend since the seller was a local.

Also for $250, CrownCityCorey can make you a sneaky pete with a Tiger X shaft.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
g225

Mc dermott New g225 to your door( pay pal 215.00) (w/ g core shaft) what weight do you want :scratchhead:
(BUT:banghead:)i think (you) can get a much better hitting cue in here for 300.00 bucks.
i like some mc dermotts cue.s wood to wood joints plain old fashion solid maple shafts. has a very respectful solid hit .
mortuarymike:eek:uttahere:

JamesV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
take a look at Jim Baxter's s/p. Have Jim do some personal things to it and still be under your spending budget.

I just received one as a break cue this week. I had to wait until today to
get out and bust a couple of racks with it, it plays fantastic.

James

I would recommend looking around your town at the dealers, ask to see the used custom cues. I got a custom Jacoby for 225. It's s dressed-down stick, wood to wood joint, sneaky pete that I could lose in a bar if I'm not careful. Flies totally under the radar, but plays like a 2 grand cue. Best 200 bucks I ever spent.