Davis/Rat

barryc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just recieved by Hoppe style cue built by Ryan at Muellers on a Davis fullsplice blank. With all the negative stuff that goes on, I happy to say that was not the case here! Ryan was very good to work with and went above expectations to make everything match, for instance custom rings, to make everything come out correctly. I got more cue than expected and the price was very reasonable. I'd recommend his work to anyone wanting a cue or repair work done.:smile:

barryc

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
So, would a pic be too much to ask???
I already know that Ryan does great work, I'd just like to see what he's done this time.

barryc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DavisRAt

Picture isn't great because I reduced file size but here you go. (If it attaches)

barryc

Attachments

• DavisRat.jpg
    DavisRat.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 261

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
Thank You Sir, your pic is fine.
Ryan does outstanding work and you now have an exceptional cue.
You couldn't have made a better choice.

barryc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks. Don't know why the butt with Hoppe ring got cropped, it's all there in the photo but didn't down load that way. If you want to see the whole thing in the original photo send me your e-mail and I send the original picture. Not much more to see other than the ring and bumberless butt. It's nice to deal with good cue makers. I've also had good experiences with Rick Phillippi and especially Kenny Murrell.
barryc

Looks like you got the whole picture I was able to see the whole thing when I tried another time. DOn't know what happened the first time.

barryc

Last edited: