High End Dufferin??

Heath Manning

Manning Cues
Silver Member
I was browsing for a new cue and I stumbled upon some $700 $800 cues made by Dufferin? I know they make many low end models what makes these ones so special??

https://manningcues.com/store/Dufferin-D-808.html

Good evening,

Dufferin offers a wide selection of cues to suit budget, appearance and preference.
The high priced (special) models are due to the material and detail of the cue.

For example the cue you linked has an ebony forearm and butt with 10 long Ebony points bordered in hand spliced red and blue inlays, 10 short Curly Maple points, black leather wrap, 8 CORE technology, 8 section weight and balance system, Radial pin with wood-to-wood performance, and upgraded Kamui Soft tip.

You wouldn't find most of these features in the economy models. However you also don't need to spend big money to get a great cue.
Many players will buy a cue based on the manufacturers name and physical design that catches there eye.

If you would like to discuss cues, options, materials and more I'm available anytime for a direct consultation with no pressure to purchase.
Please give me a call toll free 1-844-MAN-CUES or send me a message through my website for a prompt reply here:

https://manningcues.com/store/home.php

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for your reply I'm bad with this stuff never figured out how to check comments. I purchased this cue and love it thanks again for reaching out I'll keep you in mind when buying another cue.

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
ummm ... ok. 2 years ago. What did you buy - and from who? :)
BTW - Heath is a great guy to deal with.

Franky4Eyes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My buddy just bought an expensive Dufferin.
Ebony with juma points in forearm, and butt.
It's supposed to be a collectable model.
Has a tiny gold maple leaf medallion inlayed into
the butt cap.
It was not cheap. Hits decent.

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ended up finding 2 pro series for more then half off on black Friday lol. I love that these came with the smart shaft. I trimmed them down to 12.25 and put on Zan Grip hard, and it shoots absolute lights out.