quick titlist question

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is a nice Titlist full splice, no wrap, no decal cue worth? Just looking for a ballpark. Thank you.

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
Really depends on the wood, condition, and size. I've seen nice ones go from between 150 up to 300. A few pictures would help narrow it down. Matt D.

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will get pics posted. its a 1 piece cue with the purple, teal, etc. veneers. 19oz. decal is missing. If it could be purchased for 100.00 would it be a safe purchase?

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
100$ is a steal if the cue is suitable for conversion (straight enough, thick enough, veneers not falling out all over the place).

gr. Dave

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wont be able to see the cue until next week. Im going to try and find someone to put a joint on it so Im ready to go once I pick it up.

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I was going to have a joint put on, Who would everyone suggest and what type of a joint would you want? Ivory 3/8x10. Juma 3/8x11, etc. thanks

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you plan on keeping the butt full-splice after the conversion, I think the 29-30" point on the cue needs to be around .850 where the joint would go.

That is what I was told when I had mine done. I have a stainless steel joint with a 5/16-14 pin and the diameter of the joint is .835 after the conversion.

Aloha

Last edited: