MasonH cues and JoeyinCali

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Mason and Joey both make great hitting cues. Currently shooting with a cue from Mason, and have zero complaints about the cue. One of my all time favorites.

Joey also makes one hell of a cue. Can't wait to get another one.

Would say they both had a nice stiff, crisp hit to me. Both balanced nicely, and workmanship was great.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Thanks Jim.
Your next cue is very special.
The collar is a buckhorn out of a buck who fathered a thousand.
He finally died after hanging onto a caribou. He was stuck in the air for a long time and died due to dehydration.
The purpleheart comes from a water starved tree. Word is the stream in the forrest where the purpleheart came from is so shallow, the fish there never learned to swim.
The maple shaft comes from Canada. The tree it came from is blessed because Big Foot peed on it.
I will have Efren sign the cue. It will be special b/c I am gonna have Efren sign it with his left hand.
This cue will make you shoot like Efren in no time. It has zero cueball squirt and incredible cueball action. You will be drawing balls like Larry Nevel even if the shaft had no tip.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cubswin said:
Mason and Joey both make great hitting cues. Currently shooting with a cue from Mason, and have zero complaints about the cue. One of my all time favorites.

Joey also makes one hell of a cue. Can't wait to get another one.

Would say they both had a nice stiff, crisp hit to me. Both balanced nicely, and workmanship was great.

I agree I'm one of the fortunate few that have got an opportunity to try both cue builders....Both Mason and Joey make excellent playing cues, here are some fine examples....

MASON CUE

000_0593.jpg

000_0585.jpg

000_0584.jpg

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
Thanks Jim.
Your next cue is very special.
The collar is a buckhorn out of a buck who fathered a thousand.
He finally died after hanging onto a caribou. He was stuck in the air for a long time and died due to dehydration.
The purpleheart comes from a water starved tree. Word is the stream in the forrest where the purpleheart came from is so shallow, the fish there never learned to swim.
The maple shaft comes from Canada. The tree it came from is blessed because Big Foot peed on it.
I will have Efren sign the cue. It will be special b/c I am gonna have Efren sign it with his left hand.
This cue will make you shoot like Efren in no time. It has zero cueball squirt and incredible cueball action. You will be drawing balls like Larry Nevel even if the shaft had no tip.
..........and you can get one for yourself for only $300 but you have to order it by midnight. After that there will be no more...the next ones will be thousands. Its the best playing cue ever, but you might not like it. If you don't like it then don't bother me cause its only $300. This cue draws balls better than a magic marker but you have to order it now. Call JoeyO. :D

pooldogue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Varney Cues said:
..........and you can get one for yourself for only $300 but you have to order it by midnight. After that there will be no more...the next ones will be thousands. Its the best playing cue ever, but you might not like it. If you don't like it then don't bother me cause its only $300. This cue draws balls better than a magic marker but you have to order it now. Call JoeyO. :D

After midnight they turn to "wet noodles"...........:D

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
Varney Cues said:

Damn, I have 2 hrs to decide. :confused: :( ;) :D

Joey, are you still taking orders? How about Masonh, does he offer the $300 deal? This thing is catching like wildfire.

P.S. I did order one from Kevin for a messly sum of $300 shipped to me. :p

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you just missed my deadline,now the cues are $15,000.they are guaranteed to imrove your game,but if they don't,tough luck.you want pictures,sorry i don't do pictures.

Last edited:

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
Thanks Jim.

Hey Joey...when did I become Jim? Hint...same as your name *l* Couple years of emails, posts etc and you forget my name. I think you better throw in a rhino foreskin tip.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
masonh said:
you just missed my deadline,now the cues are $15,000.they are guaranteed to imrove your game,but if they don't,tough luck.you want pictures,sorry i don't do pictures.

Thank goodness I got in on the early cues....

Hey...I have one for sale for only 10K......pictures on request after you call me and pass the application process. PM's are not good enough

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
cubswin said:
Hey Joey...when did I become Jim? Hint...same as your name *l* Couple years of emails, posts etc and you forget my name. I think you better throw in a rhino foreskin tip.
Since I got too tired reading my software manual.
I only missed by two letters though.
Joey~Definitely going to sleep now~

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
Since I got too tired reading my software manual.
I only missed by two letters though.
Joey~Definitely going to sleep now~

reading software manuals is up there with watching paint dry