Old
  (#46)
FeltMaster
You Get The 8
FeltMaster has a reputation beyond reputeFeltMaster has a reputation beyond reputeFeltMaster has a reputation beyond reputeFeltMaster has a reputation beyond reputeFeltMaster has a reputation beyond reputeFeltMaster has a reputation beyond reputeFeltMaster has a reputation beyond reputeFeltMaster has a reputation beyond reputeFeltMaster has a reputation beyond reputeFeltMaster has a reputation beyond reputeFeltMaster has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2300
  Send a message via AIM to FeltMaster  
03-21-2008, 07:41 AM

Floyd,

Glad your happy with the cue, it is truely a one of a kind. A very good example of Jeff's work with Moose Horn!
Thanks,
Dom

Fletmaster ...
Old
  (#47)
The King
Here's Jimbo....
The King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500
  Send a message via Yahoo to The King  
Fletmaster ... - 03-21-2008, 12:12 PM

Got my Joss / Schon shaft today ... Fast delivery and a great price ... Item is brand new at about 1/4 th the cost ... Thanks Dominic next time I may have to get you to ship it directly to me ... lol..For some reason Jeff tried to choke me out I had to snatch him up and put him in his lathe... But at least he is a little sharper now. j/k As always it was great to see my good friend Jeff Eason you can ship my stuff to him anytime for faster delivery ... that was great of you... Even got to talk to Jeff about building a cue for me and got him working on some jiont protectors for my sleeper now ... So I killed two birds with one stone and made it out alive...lol... Jeff does some good work and is good to his return customers so I guess this is props for both of you guys two awesome Az members that are a great big credit to the AZ forums...

Thaank you

Winner of the John Barton Free Case Essay Contest .

MY Player - Sly 4 Point Ebony and Stained BE W/Inlays and green/Black/Green Veneers. Ivory Joint and Ferrel ...Linen wrap...

Break Cue -
J&J Jump Break cue / Old Joss

My Other Cues- 2 80's Joss's , Sly African Blackwood and Amboynia Burl cue

-IN THE WORKS-
A Sly in the works of course.

Good Deal With Bamacues
Old
  (#48)
Purdman
Banned
Purdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

Thumbs up Good Deal With Bamacues - 03-22-2008, 05:21 PM

Met Bamacues today and bought a Ron Thomas case. Good guy to deal with. Nice meeting ya Bama.
Purdman

Old
  (#49)
Bamacues
AzB Silver Member

Bamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5300

03-22-2008, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purdman
Met Bamacues today and bought a Ron Thomas case. Good guy to deal with. Nice meeting ya Bama.
Purdman
And nice meeting you as well, Don. Don and I had a short discussion about pool and the troubles of the world in the parking lot of Hard imes. The discussion is to be continued....

Joe

Playing Cue: Not playing at this time

Old
  (#50)
DJKeys
AzB Gold Member
DJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond reputeDJKeys has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

03-24-2008, 10:10 AM

Deleted, reply only

Cues: Tascarella, Joey Bautista.

Ordered: Hercek (2004), Searing (2008), Koo (2009), Joey (2016).

Last edited by DJKeys; 03-24-2008 at 10:24 AM.

Nbllo1
Old
  (#51)
The King
Here's Jimbo....
The King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond reputeThe King has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500
  Send a message via Yahoo to The King  
Nbllo1 - 03-28-2008, 02:49 PM

I bought some joint protecters of of NBLLO1 on ebay super cheap ... I know he took a beating in these cause you can't buy them for half of what I paid... Dave was super nice and had wonderful customer service he made me feel like I had made a friend here on the AZ boards ... And his product is super sweet very nice work and super fast shipping ... This guy is a huge asset to the AZ boards ...He is good to his word and super friendly I would love to deal with him again and probably will at some point they do not come any better then nbllo1 aka Dave

Thank you

Winner of the John Barton Free Case Essay Contest .

MY Player - Sly 4 Point Ebony and Stained BE W/Inlays and green/Black/Green Veneers. Ivory Joint and Ferrel ...Linen wrap...

Break Cue -
J&J Jump Break cue / Old Joss

My Other Cues- 2 80's Joss's , Sly African Blackwood and Amboynia Burl cue

-IN THE WORKS-
A Sly in the works of course.

Old
  (#52)
ChrisOnline
4 8 15 16 23 42
ChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-28-2008, 09:04 PM

ya know. you guys are using the wrong thread.. this is the itrader thread.. the feedback sticky is the other thread!

chris

"The Master Lock"
My cue family includes : (click here for pic)
James White , Paul Mottey , Steve Klein
, Pete Tascarella , Paul Mottey ,
Mike Johnson (Jensen) , Pete Ohman (OMEN) ,
'93 Schon St-7 , Steve Klein Titlist ...
..its an addiction!....

Great Idea!!
Old
  (#53)
Cue-Z
Billiard FingerSlides®
Cue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeCue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeCue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeCue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeCue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeCue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeCue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeCue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeCue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeCue-Z has a reputation beyond reputeCue-Z has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4800

Thumbs up Great Idea!! - 03-29-2008, 09:38 AM

This is WONDERFUL.....I'm an Ebayer and think FEEDBACK is very IMPORTANT!! I know I will use it.

I want to THANK everyone whose purchased from me.....ALL GREAT CUSTOMERS HERE!!!!!!

--Nancy(Cue-Z)

FingerSlides® US PATENT 8,539,614
Sponsor to the:
Mike Zuglan's
Joss Northeast 9-Ball Tour
joss9balltour.com
(518) 356-7163

Cue-Z Products are Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
fingerslides@hotmail.com

Remember this:The Ark was built by an Amateur; the Titanic by Pros!!

Old
  (#54)
thedude
AzB Silver Member
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3620

03-30-2008, 11:15 AM

I have recieved a negative Itrader point/review from user "barrosm" despite the fact I have never conducted business with this individual. If the itrader review can be utilized by angry members of the board to act out in vengeance against individuals they do not like... needless to say, this undermines the credibility of the itrader review system.

"I do not like work even when someone else does it." Mark Twain

RascalDoc
Old
  (#55)
Purdman
Banned
Purdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond reputePurdman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

Thumbs up RascalDoc - 04-01-2008, 03:30 PM

I purchased a very nice Gilbert Titlist from Doc back in October, 2006. He is a gentleman and an honest seller. iTrader wasn't available back then so I am posting it now. Thanks Doc for the super deal.
Purdman

Nine Ball
Old
  (#56)
wade
AzB Silver Member
wade has a reputation beyond reputewade has a reputation beyond reputewade has a reputation beyond reputewade has a reputation beyond reputewade has a reputation beyond reputewade has a reputation beyond reputewade has a reputation beyond reputewade has a reputation beyond reputewade has a reputation beyond reputewade has a reputation beyond reputewade has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Nine Ball - 04-03-2008, 06:01 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know that i sent josh a few item's to checkout before he bought them.And the deal went smooth as expected.So i will be doing more deal's in the future with josh a.k.a nine ball.
Thanks Shane

Old
  (#57)
HouseMan
~o^-
HouseMan has a reputation beyond reputeHouseMan has a reputation beyond reputeHouseMan has a reputation beyond reputeHouseMan has a reputation beyond reputeHouseMan has a reputation beyond reputeHouseMan has a reputation beyond reputeHouseMan has a reputation beyond reputeHouseMan has a reputation beyond reputeHouseMan has a reputation beyond reputeHouseMan has a reputation beyond reputeHouseMan has a reputation beyond repute

04-07-2008, 12:12 PM

I did a deal with Shane Wade awhile ago and it went prefectly without any problems. It was a 2K $ deal so there should be no worries dealing with and trusting Shane.

Brianna187 is a great seller
Old
  (#58)
friendofpool
AzB Bronze Member
friendofpool is a glorious beacon of lightfriendofpool is a glorious beacon of lightfriendofpool is a glorious beacon of lightfriendofpool is a glorious beacon of lightfriendofpool is a glorious beacon of lightfriendofpool is a glorious beacon of light

Brianna187 is a great seller - 04-11-2008, 04:44 PM

I purchased a Darren Hill cue from Brianna187, and I couldn't be happier.

Brianna187 (Lee) promptly responded to all of my emails/phone calls, and immediately shipped the cue after receiving payment. He packaged the cue securely and shipped it with insurance.

Brianna187 is an asset to the AZ community, and I look forward to doing business with him again.

Old
  (#59)
ribdoner
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
ribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4300

04-14-2008, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPG24
Another perfect transaction with Ribdoner... One of the best guys to deal with on AZB!!!

Always a pleasure whether BUYING, SELLING or TRADING.

Regards, Adam

the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Old
  (#60)
dainese919
AzB Silver Member
dainese919 has a reputation beyond reputedainese919 has a reputation beyond reputedainese919 has a reputation beyond reputedainese919 has a reputation beyond reputedainese919 has a reputation beyond reputedainese919 has a reputation beyond reputedainese919 has a reputation beyond reputedainese919 has a reputation beyond reputedainese919 has a reputation beyond reputedainese919 has a reputation beyond reputedainese919 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 875

05-03-2008, 11:32 AM

just sold 2 ob-1 shafts to desmocourtney,
great buyer with fast payment!

also just bought some kamui tips from Konnid
thanks lot

Page 4 of 12 « First 234 56 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: