tnt max MS

EllisCueRepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These tips look ok but the layers are not shimmed evenly Nor are the layers evenly the same color

The glue in between the layers also seems harder than most

For a medium/soft they also hit like a hard, Very hard. Three of the four tips installed on other players equipment was taken off the same day due to how hard they felt.

Overall 3/4 tips replaced, due to being harder than advertised.

Going to give this tip a 2/5

Shawn Ellis

Elliscuerepair

Attachments

• 20141007_135854.jpg
    20141007_135854.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 307
  • 20141006_175833.jpg
    20141006_175833.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 300

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just put one of these on one of my old cues last night and will try it out tomorrow.

I put the tip on by hand and I will agree that they seem to be very hard from my install. There were "spots" of the tip that cut easily and other "spots" where the glue between the layers was really hard and I was using a brand new carbide blade.

I'll post again after I hit with them to see if I still have the same impression.

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Either all your players have a different feel than me or I got a batch that was different than yours. I thought it was going to be hard based upon your review, but mine hit DAMN good and is like a medium or a bit softer.

I had people coming up and asking what kind of tip I had on my cue because it was hitting DAMN good. I was able to spin 3 and 4 rails for position with CONTROL when I put some hot mustard on the cue ball a few times. If they all hit like the one I have on my cue right now, I'll rate it an 11 on a scale of 10!

I had to come back and edit this post to mention I NEVER once miscued and I intentionally put this tip through some SERIOUS left and right English to the very EDGE of the cue ball when I tried some POWER shots to test it. I also drew table length draws with NO problem. This tip hits FANTASTIC on my cue.

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just put another one of these on my Mike Pancerny shaft and it plays PERFECT!

I put my last one on my old A. E. Schmidt Titlist conversion and will let you know how it plays after I hit some with it on Sunday.

madhatter44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have installed this tip on my Sugartee and a Pierce.Feels like a medium to me and they hit great.
I certainly will keep using them. Best tip I have found so far and have tried most of them

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just put another one of these on my Mike Pancerny shaft and it plays PERFECT!

I put my last one on my old A. E. Schmidt Titlist conversion and will let you know how it plays after I hit some with it on Sunday.

I played with this tip on my Schmidt shaft and I have this tip on 3 of my shafts now and they all play fantastic. I would rate the tip as a "medium" based upon what time I've played with them.

They move the ball well, don't miscue, and seem to hold their shape well.