Free Sportking - DC

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Damn! Someone's getting lucky toda
But you know, I've seenan add similar in Houston twice with another perfect super nice table

They never responded, I think it was just an add placed to get email addresses

This might be a similar deal, too good to be true, generally is,

I mean that thing is mint

dug1903

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cant tell if its 6 legs or 4. I have the same model. Mine is 6 legged. Can't tell from the picture. I wonder if it isn't 10ft. Mine wasn't free but pretty close.

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm pretty sure that if you respond through the Craigslist system, the other party never sees your real email.

True. One thing I've been seeing lately, though, is a phone number which when texted responds back, 'Please email me at xyz@xyz.com for more information on the item.'

I've emailed them using a burner email address just for giggles and they never respond.

From a scammer/attacker's perspective it seems like a lot of effort to go through to harvest email addresses one at a time. I'm sure there's some other component to it all that I'm just not seeing.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... From a scammer/attacker's perspective it seems like a lot of effort to go through to harvest email addresses one at a time. I'm sure there's some other component to it all that I'm just not seeing.
It is possible to automate their end somewhat. They might be using identical item descriptions (maybe copied from real items) in a dozen different markets. But it would still be a lot of work.