Who is social media playr Croc Dunn?

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is Instagram super player Croc Dunn? He never shows his face and does quite incredible things on video! Just curious if any one knows who it is. Check him out, he post some cool stuff!

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
I only follow him on Instagram, he post about two vids a day. My favorite is breaking an 8ball rack and running table by only playing banks!

Instant Gram?
Is that an Uber Service for Crack?

Last edited:

wimpy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He lives in Manteo, NC, down on the OBX. He came to The Great Dismal Swamp 9 Ball Classic a couple of weeks ago in Elizabeth City. Very nice and down to earth guy and very well educated when it comes to billiards. Believe it or not he plays a lot at the senior center on the island (roanoke).

Croc

Who is Instagram super player Croc Dunn? He never shows his face and does quite incredible things on video! Just curious if any one knows who it is. Check him out, he post some cool stuff!
He’s a cool 😎 dude that grew up on the banks of the Ohio river where Bank Pool was founded & he learned from the late great World bank pool champion Donny Anderson in Cincinnati Ohio & now lives in the OBX N.C. watch @CrocDunn_ on Instagram Thanks

Croc

He lives in Manteo, NC, down on the OBX. He came to The Great Dismal Swamp 9 Ball Classic a couple of weeks ago in Elizabeth City. Very nice and down to earth guy and very well educated when it comes to billiards. Believe it or not he plays a lot at the senior center on the island (roanoke).

He’s a cool 😎 dude that grew up on the banks of the Ohio river where Bank Pool was founded & he learned from the late great World bank pool champion Donny Anderson in Cincinnati Ohio & now lives in the OBX N.C. watch @CrocDunn_ on Instagram Thanks

Croc

Instant Gram?
Is that an Uber Service for Crack?

PracticeChampion

Put that stuff on YouTube 😁, all that other stuff is beyond me

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
pool is a beautiful sport played by ugly people.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You don't need to reply to every post with the same thing, if you do one everyone else will see it. It's not like replying to a letter.

Just type @CrocDunn_ in your search engine & hit go! Thanks

Just type in @crocdunn_ in your search engine & hit go!

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Haha!