Rooms with good equipment in El Paso/Odessa/Midland Texas?

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good chance I'll be relocating within a few hours of El Paso/Odessa/Midland. I'll be spending my off days in one of those cities most weeks if I relocate.

I can Google rooms, but hard to find out which ones have decent 9 ft tables available.

Any insight?

West Texan

Registered
The best in West Texas is Rayland's Golden Cue in Odessa. He has 6 8' Gold Crown, 1 9' Gold Crown, and 6 7' Blue Label Diamond Smart Tables. For BCA, Odessa has the biggest league in Texas and it is the second largest in the nation. There are plenty of good shooters here. Rayland has his big 9-ball tournament on first Saturday of every month at 1:00 PM.
Other places with good tables, Playmakers has 7' Valleys and they take care of them, and Location has 7' Dynamos and I know Location does 8-ball tournament every Friday night.
But all the good action is at the cue.

WT

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
well considering El Paso is 4 hours from either of the other cities you mentioned... that'd be one helluva commute to the pool hall.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Clicks in El Paso (Airport Rd location) was nice while I was there. They had I think six 9' Gold Crowns, lots of 8' tables, clean balls, nice bar, and an old timer named Blackjack pops in every once in a while.

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Clicks in El Paso (Airport Rd location) was nice while I was there. They had I think six 9' Gold Crowns, lots of 8' tables, clean balls, nice bar, and an old timer named Blackjack pops in every once in a while.

Thanks. From searching old threads and your post, this seems to be the best option so far.