Deanoc

:thumbup:
was great to do business with
will confirm when i get the cue

lampshade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thindpoolplayer

Had a great and easy no hassle buy from this user recommend that more people do business with him... I love the cue and it was like brand new when I received it... Very very pleased

HKCY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
iTrader and Dispute Resolution

Thank you AzHousePro for adding iTrader as tremendous benefit to the forum and an excellent mod. I have two recommendations to increase the popularity of this service.

1) Allow us, under User CP -> Edit Your Details, under Instant Messaging (or create new category) add an option for AZ members to add their eBay ID. AZ members who may not have done business with an iTrader can check the eBay ID in addition to their iTrader profile.

2) Add Dispute Resolution to iTrader profiles. In either case, the buyer or seller may click "dispute resolution" and choose from a list of fair solutions (cost to repair, full refund, partial refund). Either party may deny dispute resolution. If both parties agree, they are bound by the terms of the arbitrator. Dispute status (open, closed) and reason should be posted on both parties' profiles under the negative comment.

"I AM"

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

thanx for the birthday salutations
i'm a new guy & i thought that was a great welcome to an outstanding
forum

peace dan"The Houseman"

robertod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Benoit Michaud

Just received my Delta 13 elite rack from Benoit Michaud , delivered as promised , no hassle, smooth trade. Answered all my questions, would definitively do business with him again.

APRules

Registered
iTrader feedback

Feedback is so important.
This is a great idea to track past performance and set expectations for the future transactions.

poolbiz420

Inked Up!
Silver Member
Little Help Please

Am I missing something here, I'm fumbling around trying to figure out how to leave some I trader feedback and can't find anything. Didn't it use to be easier?

Biz

RascalDoc

RascalDoc
Silver Member
Am I missing something here, I'm fumbling around trying to figure out how to leave some I trader feedback and can't find anything. Didn't it use to be easier?

Biz

I thought so. I had a purchase and I'm trying to leave feedback, without success. Help? Please.

OldOrvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Feedback

My account is still unable to even have the ability to leave feedback

It's pretty frustrating lol

OTB

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!
Silver Member
Qaddiction A+A+ Az'r

Smooth transaction on his purchase...Delivering his cue to Derby.....A+A+:thumbup:

OldOrvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deal with Magix

Did a trade deal with him and it was a great and smooth transaction. Had a good conversation on the phone a couple times and a guy I would def recommend buying from or just giving a call to hear some good stories.

Thanks

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
clicked on sellers avatar, clicked "feedback", clicked "buyer" to NO AVAIL. What's up???? That's where i'm stuck....HELP

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Rating not reflecting recent positive feedback.

First time dealing with this member, who left timely positive feedback.
In the past, the rating did not increase when I have dealt with a member previously, which is understandable. But this is not the case with my most recent transaction.
This is not my first transaction since the forum change, but the first to not update the feedback score.

Thank you.