Bigfoot updates?

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Anybody got any info? Just got off work, gotta pick up Uhaul and head to Baltimore. Both my horses are running right now
Thanks
Jason

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roberto Gomez defeated Ronnie Alcano hill hill with a run out after Ronnie scratched on the break. There was a great safty battle in the 17th game with both players kicking safe one or two rails for what seemed like 5 or 6 innings.
Jayson Shaw and Josh Filler are tied at 7 a piece with Shaw breaking. I like how they are playing no jump cues,still on the fence about not playing call shot with this caliber of players.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
The 11-7 score UNDERSTATES how much better Filler was than Shaw.

At 2-1 down, Jayson missed the six in the side, only to fluke it into a different pocket. At 2-2, a missed seven ball by Shaw was rescued by a fluked safety and Shaw led 3-2 when by right he should have trailed 4-1. From that point on, Filler outplayed him by ten racks to three.

Josh was much the best in this one.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
The 11-7 score UNDERSTATES how much better Filler was than Shaw.

At 2-1 down, Jayson missed the six in the side, only to fluke it into a different pocket. At 2-2, a missed seven ball by Shaw was rescued by a fluked safety and Shaw led 3-2 when by right he should have trailed 4-1. From that point on, Filler outplayed him by ten racks to three.

Josh was much the best in this one.

Shaw played very poorly. I think he shot like an .820 or so. The Gomez-Alcano match was played at a much higher level.

Mich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For Shaw that is poor play.
The Big Foot Diamond magnifies your errors--especially your position mistakes. It's much tougher to shoot your way out of bad position and recover. I wish ALL the Pro level rotation tournaments were played on these 10 foot tables. The Alcano/Gomez match was really excellent and played at a high level. Dennis is up 4-3 on the Ice Man.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
The Big Foot Diamond magnifies your errors--especially your position mistakes. It's much tougher to shoot your way out of bad position and recover. I wish ALL the Pro level rotation tournaments were played on these 10 foot tables. The Alcano/Gomez match was really excellent and played at a high level. Dennis is up 4-3 on the Ice Man.

That's why the Bigfoot 10-ball is my favorite event at the DCC. I would love to see all the pro-level rotation tournaments played on 10-foot tables as well.